Olympus Superior Sunday

Tom Valor

It's funny you claim this but no pic to back it up. As I stated before I have only provided you with facts.

And regarding the bumps. It's all flame and it just looks bad on your side trying to flame us with false accusations. You single-handedly are making your clan look bad.

scimitars*

why would anyone be proud of a couple scims pk? What are you... Poor? Who takes screenies of that lmaoo

Lmao if your from London @@rap_battle why are you trying to talk like 50 cent (bruv) a normal person would use normal English and not try to be a American black rapper.

Dont agree with everything in this topic but you are to know no different so congrats on your trip.

It's funny you claim this but no pic to back it up. As I stated before I have only provided you with facts.

And regarding the bumps. It's all flame and it just looks bad on your side trying to flame us with false accusations. You single-handedly are making your clan look bad.

scimitars*

Did you really just try to correct an abbreviation? Holy fuck you have autism.

Lmao if your from London @@rap_battle why are you trying to talk like 50 cent (bruv) a normal person would use normal English and not try to be a American black rapper.

Dont agree with everything in this topic but you are to know no different so congrats on your trip.

are u broccolied `bruv` `fam` is london slang dumb fuck

why would anyone be proud of a couple scims pk? What are you... Poor? Who takes screenies of that lmaoo

Lol your to blind to see the bigger picture here. One person killed 7 people in your clan just one. That goes to show Olympus's quality.

I can't image what your felling right now. The anger, hatred, and the confusion, but trust me in time you will get over this traumatizing event. If you would like some personal counseling please contact us at #Tier-One and one of our Administrators will be willing to talk you through this unbearable event that no one should have ever experienced.