Critical Damage vs Chaotic/AAO

B S E Rs

Very Nice!

Not!

oooh legacy.. you and Ari are the most mature guys i've ever seen.

Not....

oooh legacy.. you and Ari are the most mature guys i've ever seen.

Not....

Don't talk about maturity kid, because you the stupidest kid & clan I have ever seen in this community.

You even passed Sith with this broccolied brown sticky stuff.

Do you also write comments without flame or negativity or is that a no go for you?

I have nothing against Cd or its members, but if i see a flame about Doom or its members then its on.

I have nothing against Cd or its members, but if i see a flame about Doom or its members then its on.

You flame Cd in every topic.

Must be because your brown sticky stuff clan underperforms, Horm rages every trip, and officials end trips early to do drop parties.

Time for Zenith v8 to close for the EIGHTH time.

You flame Cd in every topic.

Must be because your brown sticky stuff clan underperforms, Horm rages every trip, and officials end trips early to do drop parties.

Time for Zenith v8 to close for the EIGHTH time.

Dude shut the fuck up with your broccolied ass, every topic you flame like a broccoli. Grow the fuck up, i just told you that, I only flame when my mates or clan gets flamed.

Don't say cauliflower brown sticky stuff like Zenith v8 when its the only excuses anyone makes about Doom in this community.(Which is cauliflower as fuck)

@ your a tomato with no pure clan history or any relevant history I think your deluded in the fact you say horm rages every trip horn has raged since the moment he was born maybe you should check out some zenith vids to find this out or maybe some Dj 39 defence vids

It's just fun for us

And if cd gets anywhere near what zenith did you should be very proud but doubt that will happen

@ your a tomato with no pure clan history or any relevant history I think your deluded in the fact you say horm rages every trip horn has raged since the moment he was born maybe you should check out some zenith vids to find this out or maybe some Dj 39 defence vids

It's just fun for us

And if cd gets anywhere near what zenith did you should be very proud but doubt that will happen

He is an ex main, he will never be good in this pure community.

Dude shut the fuck up with your cauliflower ass, every topic you flame like a broccoli. Grow the fuck up, i just told you that, I only flame when my mates or clan gets flamed.

Don't say cauliflower brown sticky stuff like Zenith v8 when its the only excuses anyone makes about Doom in this community.(Which is cauliflower as fuck)

Dude, are you mad your clan died?

Its leaders were too peasant to pay for its forums?

Half of your members leaking locs and forum posts for 500k?

LLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

rip Zenith v8, most broccolied version of Zenith to date.

It's just fun for us

Funny how Zenith members which have been in the pure community for 3+ years are getting wrecked by people who are new to the pure scene.  

You are brown sticky stuff kid, just like Zenith.

Your blatantly cauliflower considering the fact you comment on doom/zenith so much I think your a fan of them I mean apps are open if you know how to fill one of those out I mean cd don't have them so it's understandable if you don't?

As for your broken IQ dooms member base is brand new there are maybe 5-6 zenith members and only maybe 4 original ranks myself Logan Ryan and KJ

As for Ari he was never a zenith rank he wishes he was but he never got anything past senior so what you say to be true is just cd propagander to make them feel better about being a masser clan that accepts mains because they can't pull alone as seen by everyone in the community plus everyone knows as you have tried to team with most of them.

Thanks for reading I'm your host Dpliam

Btw no point in replying because I'm done here enough said about how irrelevant you are

Your blatantly cauliflower considering the fact you comment on doom/zenith so much I think your a fan of them I mean apps are open if you know how to fill one of those out I mean cd don't have them so it's understandable if you don't?

As for your broken IQ dooms member base is brand new there are maybe 5-6 zenith members and only maybe 4 original ranks myself Logan Ryan and KJ

As for Ari he was never a zenith rank he wishes he was but he never got anything past senior so what you say to be true is just cd propagander to make them feel better about being a masser clan that accepts mains because they can't pull alone as seen by everyone in the community plus everyone knows as you have tried to team with most of them.

Thanks for reading I'm your host Dpliam

Btw no point in replying because I'm done here enough said about how irrelevant you are

didnt read this.  Obviously you cared enough about me to write me a paragraph <3

see ya this saturday, all 60 of your members including the 30 that are our spies :)

didnt read this.  Obviously you cared enough about me to write me a paragraph <3

see ya this saturday, all 60 of your members including the 30 that are our spies :)

if you really think having 30 spies in a 60 man ml is a good idea and cool, you are more broccolied than I thought you were.

if you really think having 30 spies in a 60 man ml is a good idea and cool, you are more cauliflower than I thought you were.

I love how you dont even deny it.

Goes to show how bad Zenith v8 is.