Critical Damages Sunday, Ft Doom + Olympus holding hands.

TBR

Personally made 13 scims on my account while afk Cooking on my ironman

keep donating loot to me zenith v8 + olympiss

Well sir you contradict yourself in everything you say first your cooking afk and now your collecting skims which one is it then you say your in lvl 11 not sure if srs please next time you comment read what your saying before you click post

Well sir you contradict yourself in everything you say first your cooking afk and now your collecting skims which one is it then you say your in lvl 11 not sure if srs please next time you comment read what your saying before you click post

Read better he had 2 clients open on 1 he was afk cooking ( ironman account) and on the other account he was looting rune scims.

Well kind gent I have two accounts which I play on, my Ironman, which if you have any brain cells you would realize that is a self sufficient account. And my looter/scout account

Any more questions Sir

DOOM HAS ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE TO DECLINE THIS RIGHT HERE

STOP BEING A LITTLE FUCKING PUSSY HORM, WHY DONT YOU ACCEPT THIS?

There's a difference between fighting in clan wars and fighting in the wilderness dude. In clan wars, CM can't hide their mains, can't bring 30 edgeville w308 pkers and whatever else.

In the wilderness,however, CM is free to bring whatever they want and can fight clans up 20-30 opts and can claim that they won fair and square.

Essentially in clan wars I could imagine you guys doing a 50v50 vs Doom and getting smashed but owell it's up to you...

Not my thing to resolve this petty flamewar.

There's a difference between fighting in clan wars and fighting in the wilderness dude. In clan wars, CM can't hide their mains, can't bring 30 edgeville w308 pkers and whatever else.

In the wilderness,however, CM is free to bring whatever they want and can fight clans up 20-30 opts and can claim that they won fair and square.

Essentially in clan wars I could imagine you guys doing a 50v50 vs Doom and getting smashed but owell it's up to you...

what mains? fuck youre thick. Arent you bored of posting excuses now? you're just mad you're getting beat by a 60s clan which became pures 2 months ago. lmfao

Tbh I don't know how the fuck half the LPC's are pure brown sticky stuff. If CD can create something out of nothing within 2 months why arent you guys good lol?

what mains? fuck youre thick. Arent you bored of posting excuses now? you're just mad you're getting beat by a 60s clan which became pures 2 months ago. lmfao

Tbh I don't know how the fuck half the LPC's are pure brown sticky stuff. If CD can create something out of nothing within 2 months why arent you guys good lol?

Something something excuses something something prep us pls we don't ddos :)

https://youtu.be/XfjzhzqBrW4?t=13m47s

13:44 you can see Olympus rushing us with more people and we still cleared you.

Why is mergelympisss complaining when they merge with brown sticky stuff clan np led by redneckkk zetro and have to team with zenith v9 to compete? Oh well what do you expect from wannabe pures with members that have hpc accounts but stay in lpc because they're brown sticky stuff lawls

So what exactly does Doom want? It seems as if Critical Damage proposed a way to resolve this issue once and for all, however, Doom continues to hide/duck/run away from CD. They even had the option to counter-declare against CD but still refused. CD has been begging for a 1v1 (in which they always get 3v1ed it seems and still win) but Doom still has yet to grow a pair and accept a loss. The excuse of MAINS on this is invalid and insufficient due to the rules of declaration. So what is Doom's excuse now?