blue vs red v2?

lalo

poor zenith v10 member that probably joined zenith when it was zenith v6 smh, already brainwashed by zenith v1 founder horm who rages at his own clanmembers on ts and ends trips because hes scared of Cd because zenith v10 cant compete

The only excuse that you can find about DOOM is your cauliflower "zenith v10" comments.

You sound broccolied with that brown sticky stuff kid, grow the fuck up, act a little bit mature.

Your clan won't get no where if you going to just flame all day.

Undefeated bro lol have u even won a single prep

Lol i know you unbeaten, i was just being cocky because you said our clan sucks.

I have nothing against Sv, but if you trying to flame Doom and take Cd side i'll just flame back.

We are 6-1 in preps. and we have 2 wins under public off preps.

So in my book we are 8-1

The only excuse that you can find about DOOM is your cauliflower "zenith v10" comments.

You sound cauliflower with that brown sticky stuff kid, grow the fuck up, act a little bit mature.

i dont understand, if zenith v10 thinks they are better than cd, why do they decline a matched cwa fight 1-20 def accounts 1 def gear?????

is it because horm knows his bad zenith remake will lose??

because if cd brings accounts higher than 20 def, they will instalose, you do realize that right?

i dont understand, if zenith v10 thinks they are better than cd, why do they decline a matched cwa fight 1-20 def accounts 1 def gear?????

is it because horm knows his bad zenith remake will lose??

because if cd brings accounts higher than 20 def, they will instalose, you do realize that right?

Its just i don't give a fuck about Cd. You kids are just waste of time

You sound cauliflower with that brown sticky stuff kid, grow the fuck up, act a little bit mature.

lol, look at what you're typing. You flame day in day out

Lol i know you unbeaten, i was just being cocky because you said our clan sucks.

I have nothing against Sv, but if you trying to flame Doom and take Cd side i'll just flame back.

So in my book we are 8-1

lol ya alright

So in my book we are 8-1

You know you've only fought low tier lpc's. every clan can be 8-1 if they never fight clans like imp and sv.

Look at the replies before that, its all about doom

whats doom? you mean zenith v10 who is too scared to fight Cd?  If you claim ur better than a clan, why wont you fight them?

oh yeah thats right its because zenith v9 will officially close next week and come back in 2 months as zenith v11 because horm has no life and cant afford to pay his own forums

Rather close then team with doom

So what you're saying is that you would rather close and then team with doom right? 'Cause that's what you just wrote.

The funny thing is that you probably don't even understand what I'm saying...

a6d262cbb9418568b98e59b76913dd25.jpg

So what you're saying is that you would rather close and then team with doom right? 'Cause that's what you just wrote.

The funny thing is that you probably don't even understand what I'm saying...

a6d262cbb9418568b98e59b76913dd25.jpg

why are you mad that olympiss is teaming with zenith v10 to compete lol gg nigga