blue vs red v2?

lalo

imperial + sev vs doom + cd

Last time we did a red vs blue. We were forced to team with Cd because they couldn't pull enough. We had to carry them and they weren't even in our ts. Never again with those downies.

Sounds like your clan will do anything to avoid fighting cd they aren't even good

No one is scared of Cd, they just not trusted to play against. They will do anything to win, our first prep went downhill because these retards brought mains when we states 1 def. We said 2 exceptions these retards brought 4-5. I don't play against retards like CD.

All they do is flame like morons. They just butthurt because no one giving them fights besides Sv, which is Cd licking their assholes to get protected in Wildy LOL.

They team like morons, give bunch of excuses when anyone asks questions. Bringing mains to every trip, they obsessed with DOOM.

No one is scared of Cd, they just not trusted to play against. They will do anything to win, our first prep went downhill because these retards brought mains when we states 1 def. We said 2 exceptions these retards brought 4-5. I don't play against retards like CD.

All they do is flame like morons. They just butthurt because no one giving them fights besides Sv, which is Cd licking their assholes to get protected in Wildy LOL.

They team like morons, give bunch of excuses when anyone asks questions. Bringing mains to every trip, they obsessed with DOOM.

They just had like 3 preps yday which all went fine?

As for us "protecting" them in wild you can watch our vids of the weekend and see us kill them

They just had like 3 preps yday which all went fine?

As for us "protecting" them in wild you can watch our vids of the weekend and see us kill them

Are you broccolied?

They didn't prep anyone yday. They try to ruin our prep vs AAO and then make a topic out of it like retards. They fought Olympus up 10 and made a topic out of it. Shows how desperate they are for wins.

No one taking them serious atm besides You and your clan.

Are you cauliflower?

They didn't prep anyone yday. They try to ruin our prep vs AAO and then make a topic out of it like retards. They fought Olympus up 10 and made a topic out of it. Shows how desperate they are for wins.

No one taking them serious atm besides You and your clan.

They prepped us and aao, and had a few minutes of a first to 100 vs olympus who asked for it knowing they were down opts, but hey i guess that amounts to nothing right

it's actually hilarious how obsessed your clan is, go train instead of sitting on here crying about mains all day

No one is crying but I guess severance can try as hard as they want because at the end of the day they are Mpc/Hpc combats but are scared to make the leap probably because they know they will get brown sticky stuff on :/

No one is crying but I guess severance can try as hard as they want because at the end of the day they are Mpc/Hpc combats but are scared to make the leap probably because they know they will get brown sticky stuff on :/

Loldp

They prepped us and aao, and had a few minutes of a first to 100 vs olympus who asked for it knowing they were down opts, but hey i guess that amounts to nothing right

it's actually hilarious how obsessed your clan is, go train instead of sitting on here crying about mains all day

No one is obsessed with your clan or brown sticky stuffty cd. Like i said before, if you flame my clan ill flame back.

Cd is the one obsessed, making cauliflower topics, trying to show how desperate they are.

Instead of worrying about us, worry about imperial. I heard you guys hiding from them.

No one is obsessed with your clan or brown sticky stuffty cd. Like i said before, if you flame my clan ill flame back.

Cd is the one obsessed, making cauliflower topics, trying to show how desperate they are.

Instead of worrying about us, worry about imperial. I heard you guys hiding from them.

I'm rly confused last post you said they had zero fights now u wanna change subjects

Why would we need to worry a clan that we slumped into not doing saturdays after our opening trip, and is afraid to prep us? God bless with you as a high council no wonder poor sam is in the position he is today, still trying to dig himself out of the hole you put lt in

Nice retired rank after being hc lmaooo

Also @@Dpliam u can stfu, no1 cries about cbs but your brown sticky stuff clan because you're incapable of clicking a prayer potion let alone being decent warrers

I'm rly confused last post you said they had zero fights now u wanna change subjects

Why would we need to worry a clan that we slumped into not doing saturdays after our opening trip, and is afraid to prep us? God bless with you as a high council no wonder poor sam is in the position he is today, still trying to dig himself out of the hole you put lt in

Nice retired rank after being hc lmaooo

Also @@Dpliam u can stfu, no1 cries about cbs but your brown sticky stuff clan because you're incapable of clicking a prayer potion let alone being decent warrers

Im just done with your cauliflower ass. You have logic of a 10 year old kid, same as Cd retards have.

Don't worry about my rank in other clans I retired from LT like 2 years ago, worry about your clan and your brown sticky stuffty buddy Cd.

Cd prepped AAO which was public off which then they still posted it shows how desperate they are for wins. Olympus just fought Cd to waste time, because they were waiting for us.

Cd is just broccolied, which they still don't follow rules.

Im just done with your cauliflower ass. You have logic of a 10 year old kid, same as Cd retards have.

Don't worry about my rank in other clans I retired from LT like 2 years ago, worry about your clan and your brown sticky stuffty buddy Cd.

Cd prepped AAO which was public off which then they still posted it shows how desperate they are for wins. Olympus just fought Cd to waste time, because they were waiting for us.

Cd is just cauliflower, which they still don't follow rules.

Sounds like your clan sucks lol

Cd is just cauliflower, which they still don't follow rules.

poor zenith v10 member that probably joined zenith when it was zenith v6 smh, already brainwashed by zenith v1 founder horm who rages at his own clanmembers on ts and ends trips because hes scared of Cd and does drop parties for his disgruntled members because zenith v10 cant compete