Know your damn place.

A L L E N

Olympus destroyed trauma on their closing trip lmfao. Sorry but severance closed:)

that does not mean u closed us, sure you pulled the most but that does not mean u have any sort of relevance to our clan, the only other lpc that mattered was imperial and we had slumped them to pulling 20 meaning there was no competition, there was no reason to prolong the inevitable. You say severance closed as if it is supposed to impact me in some way, you are not clever and literally call yourself datassdoe lmao

that does not mean u closed us, sure you pulled the most but that does not mean u have any sort of relevance to our clan, the only other lpc that mattered was imperial and we had slumped them to pulling 20 meaning there was no competition, there was no reason to prolong the inevitable. You say severance closed as if it is supposed to impact me in some way, you are not clever and literally call yourself datassdoe lmao

but bro, DAT ASS D0E !!1

No clan closed Imperial we had 55 man pull last sunday 20 applicants on our site atm. Reason why imperial closed is that sv is reopening as a lpc clan and we had alot of sv members in our clan that started sv from the bottom, 5 of our higher ranks were leaving in 2-3 weeks. 

Trauma i swear you will close when sv open, with your 30 pull on weekends you can't do brown sticky stuff.

so u admit you ddosed and also that I closed you slumpremacial

This is the reason why hpcs are better than lpcs - leaders are experienced and smart, they do not close their clans without no actual reason while having a lot of active members.

Oh well.