Doom's Saturday | Crashfest | Ft. CD , OP, XL, EV

Hormone

The whole point was that you turned down a fight at the time we had that exact fall in :P

turned down a fight?

i gave you a fight down 5 at the very end of the trip near 13 ports because we were the last 2 clans out. if your talking about the clanwars thing its because it was in clan wars and yesterday was a Saturday not PCL Friday my members showed up to pk not do a unmatched prep.

turned down a fight?

i gave you a fight down 5 at the very end of the trip near 13 ports because we were the last 2 clans out. if your talking about the clanwars thing its because it was in clan wars and yesterday was a Saturday not PCL Friday my members showed up to pk not do a unmatched prep.

No I was talking about the trip yesterday, near the end, when you said you wouldn't fight us because we had "hella 90s".

It doesn't matter now lol

turned down a fight?

down 5, more like up 3 lol

sad how your saying you hit us at ca and we teled when we killed all your low lvls as we are 50-60s and your 80s lol plus we ran south and ran into cd only, the only person who died that whole battle was me for running into ca alone and wasted my food running around ca with 5 of your members sniping me

80's? are you dumb? lmao