Critical Damage deliver the Rock Bottom to Doom

Bloodarrow42

@@Sith- Was the highest cb lvl in that fight on side of Doom, was getting camped by 2 lvl 95-98 mains and a kid from Rd(lvl 95), so i didn't really focused on fighting because i was tanking the mains the whole fight. Other than that we pretty much had some tussles with Cd was an even day for both clans.

well lets us see, you guys were in an official event? we just gathered up what we could find. You guys had far more than we did and you guys also had EXCEL, it is true that while we had far lower numbers many of us got killed over and over but at least give us some props for returning and giving you guys a fight last night as we did push you guys to singles, we did make you guys log, we did clear you guys at least once with way less people. none of the less, during weekends when we all have our official trips you guys know you can't compete.

Grats CD looked easy

there's no use arguing with Critical brain damage, in the end of the day no matter what, you guys are the dying masser clan that brings mains to the wildy, while DOOM is the 100% pure clan that pulls 60 every weekend. now please let me hear your 10 year old "come back"

there's no use arguing with Critical brain damage, in the end of the day no matter what, you guys are the dying masser clan that brings mains to the wildy, while DOOM is the 100% pure clan that pulls 60 every weekend. now please let me hear your 10 year old "come back"

Dude, you're clan gets wrecked every single weekend. Then when you lose, you come up with an infinite amount of excuses. Your worst excuse thus far are Cd mains when in reality we have no mains. That guy Wari has been inactive for an entire month, and when he does come on trips he comes on a pure. My biggest question is, if Dome's requirements are 1-20 def, why do they allow the addy kid named "carnageta" on trips? After all doesn't he break this stat requirement? I think it's contradictory of a clan to clam false accusations such as mains when they in fact do bring mains since 30 def is outside of their definition of a "pure." Come at me zenith retards.

God bless this poor soul

I like how you said masser clan because Doom never recruited new people from 308 right? your members just magically popped up. Fuck outta here broccoli you kids keep contradicting yourself. Pretty soon your clan's gonna close again for the 9th time or so

Grats CD looked easy