Remedy's F2P Saturday, climbing back up the ranks

Westbrook`

Niblet, on 30 Jun 2015 - 11:38 AM, said:snapback.png

Problems I have with this topic: 1) Excel didn't dip from the fullout, you did, our members and your members can confirm this.  2) You're pull consisted of only about 20 Remedy members (SK carried your saturday) 3) Excel isn't made of 3 308 clans. We had a core of about 42-47 members on, plus a few invited friends which brought our initial pull to about 55. 4) You never smacked around xl. As evidenced by the second video you posted, we pushed you north of corp into an AAO crash. After you dipped east of AAO, Excel proceeded to push AAO North west, and then we proceeded to hunt down the roughly 20 people you had left and pushed you all the way to your deaths at the skeleton yard (obviously the last clip cuts out so you can't see excel return and push remedy all the way north. I don't mind the topic, but when you call out Excel with pure lies...... Come on

ur so brainwashed by that 28 year old runescape leader that your led by 0.0  , but yeah SK did help us, I thank them for that, and on your teamspeak there was only 42 people in ur channel, 21 which were guests and like 2 clan friends, so 42 - 21 - 2 = 19 real members!

You're brainwashed by your own ego. You are blatantly lying on this topic 

We pulled 50 to the full out war all real xl members why do you think today would be difference. Just like you pulled 35 and more then half were not in your clan. This day SK4 your allies pulled more than you.

Niblet, on 30 Jun 2015 - 11:38 AM, said:snapback.png

ur so brainwashed by that 28 year old runescape leader that your led by 0.0  , but yeah SK did help us, I thank them for that, and on your teamspeak there was only 42 people in ur channel, 21 which were guests and like 2 clan friends, so 42 - 21 - 2 = 19 real members!

You're brainwashed by your own ego. You are blatantly lying on this topic 

I'm surprised this kid can do math add up how many members you pulled to your full out, me and abyssal counted 12.

Please tell me you're joking right? I read this cancerous comment and couldn't read anymore. We dipped on you? We hopped to the agreed upon world and you bundle of twigsets stayed in 308. Not to mention over half of your member's were invites and over the 80 combat cap we agreed on.

c366211fde.png