xL Late Night Trip FT :ENVY:

Hon0r

364b115344.jpg

Envy talking a lot of brown sticky stuff, so we decided to smack them right in their auto typers mouths*.

They first showed up in world 308. A few xL members and I were messing around fighting some world 308 clans highly outnumbered. Envy decided to show up. We first encountered them at Volcano north of Hill Giants. We were outnumbered by 4-5 but still managed to push them to singles. Envy knew they needed an even bigger advantage on numbers than +6 and began to mass more. xL kept returning to the wilderness, fighting them outnumbered until finally, we decided to call our members who were p2p pking and studying to come smash on these kids skulls.

O0i4aJD.png

O0i4aJD.png

After we official massed, we were not cleared once. We fought them 4-5 times. The best fight was when we had a bad rush against them, and brought it back after 3 vs 17. Good job returning xL members and thanks for coming.

The first fight which was not recorded was 14 v 14 North East 18 ports where ZERO xL members were killed and every single Envy member was sent to Lumbridge in under 35 seconds. I managed to snap a few pics of our epic rush.

This is where the fight began. As envy was dd'd with exactly 14 members. We rushed in with 14, then pulled back allowing a few randoms in the envy clan to be dropped like flies. From there we continued our piles North, with scimitars out 1 banging every single one of their remaining 5 core BV members.

28311a9578.jpg

cd42a7068e.jpg

e23cddf0ab.jpg

Some more random pics

b47e84fe19.jpg

c7bf8d1af5.jpg

The rest of the fights are in the video above. See ya Envy kids.