Be There!

Aquaxi

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got kicked as a senior member because I was hanging out with lugia, Sergio, nice net, scimmy and the others that left/ got kicked like 6-7 months ago. I guess the catalyst was that 1 day our group, the yoloboys, mini'd foe (I was still in foe at the time) and we claimed we won and the foe team we vsed claimed they did and I acted like a little kid and broccolied and was trolling about how we won and puppet got mad and banned me from ts and said I was kicked. That month I acted like an tomato so I guess I deserved it and I didn't even think to apologise, maybe he would have let me stay in the clan. After that I just quit rs and am back now. It was the dumbest reason but whatever, it's in the past.

man I have made the majority of TLP mad

@@33th give up pal

you got kicked from foe for being a broccoli i remember now =] 

5.5m per trip to run? damn ur desperate

VIOgbHl.png

i was in foe before your time..... you dont "remember" sht

2 weeks ago when you were sucking tlp´s dick we had a nice conversation bout foe jonny etc, remember that one atleast?

if u want me to freshen up ur mind - i left because a foe mod scammed me for 30m =) - and the rank structure back then was way more stable than your current one

oh ye and its 5,5m/weekend broccoli

i got a feeling that you are the Ari of Foe and look what happend in the end

how does it feel to be the person responsible for making all the MM leaders quit and close the clan.

you failed lmfao

YOUNG REBELS AND LEET TACTICS LMAO IF YOU THINK ANYTHING YOU COULD EVER SAY TO ME WOULD AFFECT ME

i was in foe before your time..... you dont "remember" sht

2 weeks ago when you were sucking tlp´s dick we had a nice conversation bout foe jonny etc, remember that one atleast?

if u want me to freshen up ur mind - i left because a foe mod scammed me for 30m =) - and the rank structure back then was way more stable than your current one

oh ye and its 5,5m/weekend broccoli

i got a feeling that you are the Ari of Foe and look what happend in the end

i remember what happened with jonny perfectly fine, I was around then

yeah I remember the convo and then u changed smh... you started talking brown sticky stuff

such a changer

5.5m/weekend is a lot to pay to run man...

"the Ari of Foe" be clearer mate