lolv2

Plawpy

lmfao ikr. tlp get 30 def and still get 0-6'd (refer to sig), and now trying to schedule clw fights during p2p trips with rd smh

check your own ml before commenting on 30 def chilz of massacre (rsps clan) pot calling the kettle black

tell me about it. not more embarrassing than tlp being so excited over a best to 100 win with 30 def, leaving cc, and camping their portal to return rofl and still get 0-6'd with 30 def & 40+ level 100s (refer to sig). battlescape logic lmfao

i thought chilz of massacre (rsps clan) was supposed to be good at first to 100 but obviously not, even with 30 def and jaja helping you in the cc

tlp knew better to ask foe for a clw fight mr. i leave cc & camp portal. your p2p sundays are looking pretty slim, similar to your prep record l0l (refer to sig). luckily your adamant can tank saturdays, but we'll see for how much longer ;)

You're actually obsessed with pure clanning politics lmao it's so gross do you not feel justin beibery when you type brown sticky stuff like this

every day I wake up, sign into sharkbrew, look at my sig (tlp getting 0-6'd with 30 def & 40+ level 100s) and say to myself "at least I'm not TLP"

i wake up everyday look at fo forums, see how dead they are and wonder how they pull 45% of their memberlist

battlescape kids (tlp) want to be foe so bad rofl, check foe forums before they sign on tlp site, watch foe vids to learn how to war properly but still get 0-6'd rofl (refer to sig). gr8 day to be a foe member tbh

leader of massacre (rsps clan) chilz warlord of massacre (rsps clan) adhi can't even beat tlp in a first to 100 despite being up 6 people lmfao