lolv2

Plawpy

still laugh that ur elder even tho all u ever was good for is making gfx (awful gfx to be exact) lmfao. @@Coz

l0l you're funny one! I can't imagine what it must be like to sit on forums writing this nonsense you do. You must not have a life in all seriousness.

l0l you're funny one! I can't imagine what it must be like to sit on forums writing this nonsense you do. You must not have a life in all seriousness.
 l0l you're funny one! i can't imagine what it must be like being in a clan like tlp, getting 30 def, having 40+ level 100s and still getting 0-6'd (refer to my sig). you must not be really good at runescape in all seriousness @@Coz

l0l you're funny one! i can't imagine what it must be like being in a clan like tlp, getting 30 def, having 40+ level 100s and still getting 0-6'd (refer to my sig). you must not be really good at runescape in all seriousness @@Coz

30 def, ya know not everyone in TLP has 30 def. Quite the ASSumption you are making. I get it though, TLP was first to 30 def pre-eoc only natural we are in 07 also. We are a clan of firsts, not a clan of follow suit and get brown sticky stuffted on.

30 def, ya know not everyone in TLP has 30 def. Quite the ASSumption you are making. I get it though, TLP was first to 30 def pre-eoc only natural we are in 07 also. We are a clan of firsts, not a clan of follow suit and get brown sticky stuffted on.

1-25 def is what a pure is, keep that battlescape 39 def brown sticky stuff to yourselves.