lolv2

Plawpy

@@blaze

Whats more embarrassing is the fact your clan is part of the reason why p2p sunday's are dying. Your clan is trying to turn p2p sundays into p2p pcl's on sunday's.

the reason p2p sundays are dying is because more main clans kill pures than pure clans

Why do you think every clan went to clanwars instead you fucking broccoli?

the reason p2p sundays are dying is because more main clans kill pures than pure clans

Why do you think every clan went to clanwars instead you fucking broccoli?

and your bundle of twigsgot ass thinks clan wars is the solution? .....I remain correct, you're just helping the mains kill off our p2p sunday's by sending your sweet candy asses to clan wars.

With all that meat sucking dissy did to [RD]Shawn, he could have accepted the nice pkri at CA.

and your bundle of twigsgot ass thinks clan wars is the solution? .....I remain correct, you're just helping the mains kill off our p2p sunday's by sending your sweet candy asses to clan wars.

With all that meat sucking dissy did to [RD]Shawn, he could have accepted the nice pkri at CA.

I don't hate you but your clan foe broccoli

LOOOL

tlp knew better to ask foe for a clw fight mr. i leave cc & camp portal. your p2p sundays are looking pretty slim, similar to your prep record l0l (refer to sig). luckily your adamant can tank saturdays, but we'll see for how much longer ;)

massacre leader chilz