rip zu :(

Amenuh

no offense but you guys were at the bottom of the food chain, we ALL seen this coming and the last time i seen zu do good was before the beef with RD & when eop ass kissed you for preps. Once you beefed with rd i seen zu slowly fall apart. Rd did had an effect on your closure but i won't say thats 100% why you close, I'd say 50%. Also im not trying to glorify it just because i was in rd but i find it cauliflower that clans nowadays have goals to close other clans in our current state as a pure community.

Trust me iv'e seen similar mpc clans from the past say the same exact thing "don't have the motivation anymore", just an excuse to give up.

^Exactly.

And it's not like RD wants to close clans... We just defend ourselves and never give up, that's the difference with all other clans that closed out there :). Numerous amount of clans have said 'Rd wil close in a week', 'they'll slump' or w/e. But in the end, after a week, a month or even a year, guess what, we're still here giving fights to multiple other clans and having daily events.

And please... "No motivation/time", if you'd have a decent amount of people you can always give a lower rank the opportunity to take the lead. It's the communities job to work as one and motivate each other to play the game. You can't deny the fact that you were in a slump, two times actually. But the first one played a major role on your clan.

It's sad to see you guys close. I hope your members stick together as a community somehow. There's a bunch of clans to choose from anyways so it shouldn't be a problem.

What the fuck are you talking about, we were pulling a comfortable 40 for the prior 3-4 weeks before we closed smacking that blue caped clan around lmfao. Rd had nothing to do with this slump if you want to call it a slump lol, having a rivalry with LT was more of a challenge.

Reason we closed is not one rank had any motivation/time to do anything. No point continuing on something and remaining at the same point for months on end. When your clan would rather sit there playing poker or minigolf rather than logging in to mini / pk we knew the time was to close was now.

why are u so mad virgin? ur clan was brown sticky stuff, always will be brown sticky stuff, and now it's closed fucking tomato, keep ur mouth shut when u come at redemption and flame us fucking carrot 

ZU had some really cool ranks and members. Although most of them weren't on Ts3 when i used to chill in it due to timezone differences I thought they where really chill. Hope they all stick together and enjoy whatever time is left on this game. 

we got so bored of bullying sluts on the dance floor we just thought it was time to let their pussies recover and re-stretch. Don't worry, i'll have a main to re-size your ass hole from a "o to O" It won't be a white boy fucking you this time, it'll be a pack of interracial  MLG Nazi's next time