Regarding the fight against Sovereign

I normally don't make clan discussion topics on these forums, but this one I feel is necessary. Basically, we took precautions this week having everyone change their ips and telling all of our high levels they couldn't attend. We had around 10 people who were above the combat cap who would've replaced our low levels had they been given a chance to war. Despite only having one person hit off, we were completely disgusted by the lack of rule following by our opponents. We found that they had 87s in and didn't care, even after we had a firm confirmation of the 85 cap rule by Persian Tom and told him to tell them to sit their high levels. We were told that if the rules were broken, the clan who broke them would be disqualified.

It's more of the principle - even though our main caller was being hit off and we were told to sit him by mods to keep it fair, we still went in there and were rushed off-guard with a ton of our best members not being able to war due to us following the rules and SV not doing so. We knew they had 2-3 lvl87s still in, so we waited in the corner for them to sit them and were rushed anyway, starting us off at a disadvantage.

The whole fight was nothing more than a joke, and I don't care it seems like I'm "Making Excuses", if you don't plan on enforcing rules in a competition - don't host the competition.

6ac1750bfc68d62a4fb9b6e49a9ab462.png

ECCyVAW.png

IMVRQjJ.png

VQaxQzn.png

Rules are rules and they should be supported, I hope the Admins make the right choice. This matter of principle, etiquette, and morals. I hope this is dealt with correctly, because rules are rules.

stf

so this is what u did to doom l o l