What is to far in this community?

God Steve

Are you fucking cauliflower? I said if you knew Sv did shady things, why would you provoke them further and start beef with them?

I dont remember starting beef but then again I wasnt playing at the time they were open. But its whatever man. Ill let u do you homie. Your jsut protecting your clan by not supporting a change. Gl with CD dog. Hope the community gets better.

I'm not the one making excuses over a video game.

Stay ez.

This is not a comment you cna make. Come out on a friday and sunday. Wasnt gonna roast you but your brainwashed beyond belief. Look at ur sad excuse of a clan. You pull 30s and when you come out you crash fights with sv. Close broccoli.

I'm not the one making excuses over a video game.

Stay ez.

No you're right. You're the one who loses a rivalry, goes to sleep for a month and a half and then acts like you accomplished something when a clan with the same team cape opens and offers a way out of your incredible slump.

Little addition: @ I know your reply will be.

"Calm down bro,no one cares" so please, come up with something better. That reply is weak

I dont remember starting beef but then again I wasnt playing at the time they were open. But its whatever man. Ill let u do you homie. Your jsut protecting your clan by not supporting a change. Gl with CD dog. Hope the community gets better.

If you don't know how things started, then why are you making cauliflower topics? Let Sv do whatever they want, it's a free world. Don't talk brown sticky stuff and they'll leave you alone.

No you're right. You're the one who loses a rivalry, goes to sleep for a month and a half and then acts like you accomplished something when a clan with the same team cape opens and offers a way out of your incredible slump.

LOL that's right talk brown sticky stuff about Cd because you can't say anything about Sv after they destroyed you today ;)

If you don't know how things started, then why are you making cauliflower topics? Let Sv do whatever they want, it's a free world. Don't talk brown sticky stuff and they'll leave you alone.

Doxing and DDoSing is against the law lol. Id rather not go to ass pounding jail for that. 

This is not a comment you cna make. Come out on a friday and sunday. Wasnt gonna roast you but your brainwashed beyond belief. Look at ur sad excuse of a clan. You pull 30s and when you come out you crash fights with sv. Close broccoli.

Calm down bro, no one cares

Don't be cauliflower and u won't get any of that brown sticky stuff. Click all the links and brown sticky stuff if u wanna get ratted etc. The best anti virus\rat is your very own brain.

PLZNOHECK

Ill be honest Idk how everyone is getting hacked. If you think logically a leak like the one we had in SV wouldnt click links if hes leaking. And its odd how they got hacked. As it stands this community is sketchy as fuck.