What is to far in this community?

God Steve

To be honest of all gaming communities I've ever been part of runescape(the pure scene) was by far the most cancerous one, there ain't even competition.

And its sad bc this is game has been my favorite over the years. Wish brown sticky stuff would get better.

To be honest of all gaming communities I've ever been part of runescape(the pure scene) was by far the most cancerous one, there ain't even competition.

And its sad bc this is game has been my favorite over the years. Wish brown sticky stuff would get better.

1 down few more to go.

Don your a cutie. Ill come back to troll you babe

The thing is there are clans that ppl are afraid to leave bc of a risk of being hacked. Im personally still Olympus bc of the community

nah man people aren't scared to leave, sv is a fun clan to be in, it's a family who sticks together, and occasionally dox's retards like robust. people have been claiming sv hacks ddoses doxs their own members for ages, its not true. only people who're absolute spastics and try to fuck with our clan.

nah man people aren't scared to leave, sv is a fun clan to be in, it's a family who sticks together, and occasionally dox's retards like robust. people have been claiming sv hacks ddoses doxs their own members for ages, its not true. only people who're absolute spastics and try to fuck with our clan.

I can see that but the thing is I couldnt be in a clan that a leader is doing it. I jsut couldnt trust that. 

Funny how members from a clan flame another clan and when something bad happens to them they claim the other clan "went too far" lmao it's a game if you can't take the heat don't talk so much brown sticky stuff.

U say it shouldn't be allowed but what are u gonna do about it lmao

Think of a solution before posting cauliflower topics, all you are doing is stating the obvious

I personally said we should just stop supporting it. If you look at topics ppl think its funny when its not. Its a game. 

Funny how members from a clan flame another clan and when something bad happens to them they claim the other clan "went too far" lmao it's a game if you can't take the heat don't talk so much brown sticky stuff.

Ill be honest I dont play and I think its far when u throw someones Irl info out. Everyone should think it is. 

Brainwashing members, crying about Ddosing in 2015, making topics about 1 kid and a music bot getting hit off 7 minutes before the prep..

Listen man all Im saying is the community is toxic. You know it is but your just taking the coward route and supporting it.

Ill be honest I dont play and I think its far when u throw someones Irl info out. Everyone should think it is.

If you know a clan is involved in shady brown sticky stuff and you start beef with that clan then complain they take it too far, it's your fault that you initiated it in the first place.

"Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me."

If you know a clan is involved in shady brown sticky stuff and you start beef with that clan then complain they take it too far, it's your fault that you initiated it in the first place.

A clan shouldnt be doing shady brown sticky stuff. this should be a game.

I guess that's why you're riding their dick so much ;)

You know doxing is far but no one is saying it.