Excel dicks Remedy ft. Sk, Cd, Rt

Niblet

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heard remedy cleared you all night

LOL? Do you see a Remedy topic, NO. I see Remedy warlord rage quiting remedy for promises to close xL and getting decimated. "Were making a 308 unit to close xL" That went well

Prep remedy, you guys lost already 3 times in a row

Only reason we lost to Remedy *2 times first of all you guys had 3 spies in us and it was a 20v20. Duval needed leaks in prep in order to win. We had no leaks in Remedy at the time because they were irreverent. Duval pulled out as soon as we got a leak in remedy we smashed you fuckers so hard your warlord left you. You still want some more of xl kid?

you didnt make me dude made me quit lmao, i could care less about ur brown sticky stuffty 308 massing lvl 40s and 50s idc if your open closed half open half closed half baked half raw i dont give a fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. @@Hon0r i tried to be nice and say sorry for being an ass to you but your just a plain dumb ass. get ur head out ur ass tomato before one of these big boy clan's show you what being crashed and cleared is all about. oh didnt i do that enough in remedy lmaooooooo. anyways. see ya on the flip side goof troop.

@@Duval we forgive you for the flaming , threatening to close us, sending 15 spies to us just to win a prep. What I am still very angry for is that I actually belived you guys would last at least until next week with thid rivalry but once again remedy has failed. So I still don't like you cause you just fucked up all of our action and youre a clan hopper. Was funny as fuck laughing at al the brown sticky stuff you said in remedy clan and on their forums. And it was some great action. It will be missed what won't be missed is all the fucking notifications on shark brew you gave me @@Duval you saw what happens when a clan threatens xl you awoken an awaken fucking beast by poking at it. Xl was and still is ready to fucking own remedy what do you thinks going to happen with them? They done? No more action?

@@Hon0r chill out before you give your self a hernia.

PoP sorry I mean xl has no reqs no application process no chance of ever making it anywhere in the clanning history books apart from being the the longest going joke in Rs history

P.S I'm not in remedy before you try and state that I am.

@@Duval I got them punks.

But also @@Duval imp you should not of left doom just so you could get a rank in another clan you just love to have power in pointless clans maybe if you stick to one clan you might of got somewhere in it

PoP sorry I mean xl has no reqs no application process no chance of ever making it anywhere in the clanning history books apart from being the the longest going joke in Rs history

But also @@Duval imp you should not of left doom just so you could get a rank in another clan you just love to have power in pointless clans maybe if you stick to one clan you might of got somewhere in it

I'm sorry kid have you been to our site? Most members ever online in one day was 75, last accomplished on 27 Jul 2015

@@Dpliam  

you didnt make me dude made me quit lmao, i could care less about ur brown sticky stuffty 308 massing lvl 40s and 50s idc if your open closed half open half closed half baked half raw i dont give a fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. @@Hon0r i tried to be nice and say sorry for being an ass to you but your just a plain dumb ass. get ur head out ur ass tomato before one of these big boy clan's show you what being crashed and cleared is all about. oh didnt i do that enough in remedy lmaooooooo. anyways. see ya on the flip side goof troop.

You won two preps vs xl, with like 4 spies in us who brought nothing. 20v20 and 25 v 25  calm the fuck down kid @@Duval  Good luck opening  a new clan brown sticky stuff talking xl like that gonna get u owned

www.xl-rs.com over 80 apps from our new members :D! not including our pre eoc members 

oh but I'll just leave this here

@@Dpliam because zenith v 248 is something special.