Final Ownage Elite #1 P2P Sunday | GG |

holydreams

I joined tlp when they were pulling 35s/fighting lt lol, definitely wasn't joining for hype; you're doing a really bad job of putting the feelings you would experience over a video game on me because I could honestly care less whether who I'm playing with get slammed or win Try again though lmfao btw until you can attempt to flame someone without 2010 memes like u mad everything you say is moronic lmao. stay an obsessive weirdo over a video game
 lmfao aww poor little @@Robbyy is getting emotional like your boy drake. it's okay, release all your frustrations out on me; i know you're mad that you joined tlp and still a proud member after being in the clan for more than 5 months lmfao, but your boy @@Aquaxi is doing big things like getting motm, receiving summer awards, and he been in the clan less time than you roflll. you and your 34 def clan can never beat me or my clan, keep trying though.....Aye, B I got your CD, you get an E for effort

I joined tlp when they were pulling 35s/fighting lt lol, definitely wasn't joining for hype; you're doing a really bad job of putting the feelings you would experience over a video game on me because I could honestly care less whether who I'm playing with get slammed or win Try again though lmfao btw until you can attempt to flame someone without 2010 memes like u mad everything you say is moronic lmao. stay an obsessive weirdo over a video game
 lmfao aww poor little @@Robbyy is getting emotional like your boy drake. it's okay, release all your frustrations out on me; i know you're mad that you joined tlp and still a proud member after being in the clan for more than 5 months lmfao, but your boy @@Aquaxi is doing big things like getting motm, receiving summer awards, and he been in the clan less time than you roflll. you and your 34 def clan can never beat me or my clan, keep trying though.....Aye, B I got your CD, you get an E for effort

Lmfao you are legit a weirdo man holy brown sticky stuff. I didn't go to an event for like 2 months (when I quit to have fun during the summer; your idea of fun during the summer is staying on sharkbrew for hours at a time responding to everyone and anyone that tries to say something about your clan on a slowly dying fictional fantasy game lmao), naturally I wouldn't get promoted nor did I care lmao

I think you're doing that thing called projecting again (as in projecting the frustrations you would feel if you were in the fictional situation you're putting me in)

Feel free to keep saying brown sticky stuff that doesn't make sense, I understand that your social life outside of this game might not be that gr8 but ay I ain't judgin' you ~~~

Stay a sociopathic awkward broccoli on the internet lol, you keep proving just how much this game has an impact on your day to day life. :wub:

Lmfao you are legit a weirdo man holy brown sticky stuff. I didn't go to an event for like 2 months (when I quit to have fun during the summer; your idea of fun during the summer is staying on sharkbrew for hours at a time responding to everyone and anyone that tries to say something about your clan on a slowly dying fictional fantasy game lmao), naturally I wouldn't get promoted nor did I care lmao I think you're doing that thing called projecting again (as in projecting the frustrations you would feel if you were in the fictional situation you're putting me in)Feel free to keep saying brown sticky stuff that doesn't make sense, I understand that your social life outside of this game might not be that gr8 but ay I ain't judgin' you ~~~ Stay a sociopathic awkward broccoli on the internet lol
 lmfao yeah sure, quit rs to have fun on sharkbrew and argue with alternate accounts like myself rofl (nice 700 post count) WHO ARE YOU FOOLING ROBERT? l000l!!!!!

lmfao yeah sure, quit rs to have fun on sharkbrew and argue with alternate accounts like myself rofl (nice 700 post count) WHO ARE YOU FOOLING ROBERT? l000l!!!!!

Are you cauliflower or cauliflower? I am obviously attending events again which means I was referring to a time in the past........ hm lol your argument is looking really dry; if you're referring to the 1 or 2 posts i'd post every few days on here during those 2 months ye that was rly hard to do at night before sleep or before I went out lolz ye u got me man i am so angry :angry:

But yeah thank you for avoiding all the facts I brought up and indeed confirming that you are a socially awkward sociopath irl lmao I think I'm done here

Are you cauliflower or cauliflower? I am obviously attending events again which means I was referring to a time in the past........ hm lol your argument is looking really dry; if you're referring to the 1 or 2 posts i'd post every few days on here during those 2 months ye that was rly hard to do at night before sleep or before I went out lolz ye u got me man i am so angry :angry: But yeah thank you for avoiding all the facts I brought up and indeed confirming that you are a socially awkward sociopath irl lmao I think I'm done here
 lmfao i only pay attention to facts like how TLP get 3-0'd daily with 34 def & 50+ level 100s, and that you're so emotional that you're trying to explain yourself to a "socially awkward sociopath" person r0fl!!! you care so much about a pure community on a "slowly, dying game" that you make it a priority to check sharkbrew before you go to sleep and go out lmfao!!!! you're making this real ez for me, robert. l00l!!

lmfao i only pay attention to facts like how TLP get 3-0'd daily with 34 def & 50+ level 100s, and that you're so emotional that you're trying to explain yourself to a "socially awkward sociopath" person r0fl!!! you care so much about a pure community on a "slowly, dying game" that you make it a priority to check sharkbrew before you go to sleep and go out lmfao!!!! you're making this real ez for me, robert. l00l!!

did i say it was a priority wot lmao

u are rly bad at this socially awkward alternate account (signs of insecurity)

did i say it was a priority wot lmao u are rly bad at this socially awkward alternate account
 replying before i can even hit the refresh button. rofl you care so much about this game!!! you're really bad at making yourself look cool on sharkbrew mr. i check sharkbrew before i sleep and go out to party with my cool friends 420 blazin' it up, while i quit rs to enjoy my summer by going on sharkbrew to argue with alternate accounts l00000l!

replying before i can even hit the refresh button. rofl you care so much about this game!!! you're really bad at making yourself look cool on sharkbrew mr. i check sharkbrew before i sleep and go out to party with my cool friends 420 blazin' it up, while i quit rs to enjoy my summer by going on sharkbrew to argue with alternate accounts l00000l!

thank u for the compliment weed rulez :~)

since you're hitting me with drake quotes i'll hit you with one lol "care less about respect from niggas i never met" since you think i'm trying to make myself look "cool" lmao

when you stop projecting your feelings/motives onto me maybe we can talk again pal

hey guys i'm @@Robbyy, i'm so insecure about my tanking skills so i get 34 defence hoping i won't get piled but i'm still a 1 bang. (watch him reply to this emotionally my fellow sharkbrew community, or better yet not reply because he's probably getting ready to get off his comp to enjoy his summer l00l)

you've got it all wrong yo robbyy is a legend you mug keep it up ima stab you in the face with a iron bar

thank u for the compliment weed rulez :~) since you're hitting me with drake quotes i'll hit you with one lol "care less about respect from niggas i never met" since you think i'm trying to make myself look "cool" lmao when you stop projecting your feelings/motives onto me maybe we can talk again pal
 aw, so emotional and a fake drake fan. this trying to look cool online on sharkbrew, pretending you listen to drake isn't really working out pal. the emo route while listening to my chemical romance would suit you better imo @@Robbyy

aw, so emotional and a fake drake fan. this trying to look cool online on sharkbrew, pretending you listen to drake isn't really working out pal. the emo route while listening to my chemical romance would suit you better imo @@Robbyy

if u were trying to say that wasn't a drake lyric =s

ty 4 banter was somewhat fun B)