JUDGEMENT VS REMEDY 2-0

odin all in

Judgement massed up 25 for  a 20v20min prep vs Remedy and we came out with a 2-0. Ty for prep Remedy.Pm UrLOSTM8 in game for future preps vs judgement.

RWxwJA4.png

ROUND 1

Judge starting:20

Remedy starting:20

Judge ending:20

Remedy ending:0

ROUND 2

Judge starting:21

Remedy starting:21

Judge ending: 12

Remedy ending:0

RWxwJA4.png

CHALU POV

just close already @@Duval fucked you over

Was a nice, easy prep today vs brown sticky stuffcel! Want to lose another? Or would you like to step up to 1v1 us this weekend? Oh wait..... :( Your signature reminds me of how bad you want other clans to team up with you... Remember when you pulled 17 to a 40v40? LMFAO! You still have more members in cc than in ts and you act like you're big.. Damn. It's really easy to flame you because I just have so much information on you guys! What can I say tho..... full of randoms :/ Would you like to set up another prep or do you just want to have a flame war? Step up for once you tomato. NECK URSELF.

Was a nice, easy prep today vs brown sticky stuffcel! Want to lose another? Or would you like to step up to 1v1 us this weekend? Oh wait..... :( Your signature reminds me of how bad you want other clans to team up with you... Remember when you pulled 17 to a 40v40? LMFAO! You still have more members in cc than in ts and you act like you're big.. Damn. It's really easy to flame you because I just have so much information on you guys! What can I say tho..... full of randoms :/ Would you like to set up another prep or do you just want to have a flame war? Step up for once you tomato. NECK URSELF.

lolwut