Olympus vs. EnVy | F2P Prep | 3-0

hillgiant28

rofl whos e-thugging l000l, fucking hick lmaooooo go send dick pics like ur boy robust. and keep avoiding prepping sv,

We've beaten doom on our last 2 preps with them, and we've never prepped sv before. They never contact us on irc for one. You're so clueless kid.

We've beaten doom on our last 2 preps with than, and we've never prepped sv before lmao. You're so clueless kid.

l00l cuz u guys keep avoiding us fucking bundle of twigsgot gods, thats why ur ass gets fuck by me everytime 1 vs 1 wen ur brown sticky stuff clan camps singles. you havent prepped us cuz ur scared. we fucked yall every weekend kid and that 1 rd tourney was 2 eassy. fake ass excuses were exposed in ur ts leak. try harder bundle of twigsgot

l00l cuz u guys keep avoiding us fucking bundle of twigsgot gods, thats why ur ass gets fuck by me everytime 1 vs 1 wen ur brown sticky stuff clan camps singles. you havent prepped us cuz ur scared. we fucked yall every weekend kid and that 1 rd tourney was 2 eassy. fake ass excuses were exposed in ur ts leak. try harder bundle of twigsgot

Can I get you a drink to cool off? You seem mad kid. Your clan has never asked my clan for a prep on before lmfao. Stay mad, and say easy. We're coming for you bitches this weekend.

Can I get you a drink to cool off? You seem mad kid. Your clan has never asked my clan for a prep on before lmfao. Stay mad, and say easy. We're coming for you bitches this weekend.

why be mad were slumping ur brown sticky stuff clan, calling u a bundle of twigsgot makes me mad?? great logic. l000l we have asked ur brown sticky stuff clan for preps numerous times. i hope you come with more then that 30 u pulled last week ahahaaa. plz come for us,  unlike last week where u dick pic sending bundle of twigss hid at altar

why be mad were slumping ur brown sticky stuff clan, calling u a bundle of twigsgot makes me mad?? great logic. l000l we have asked ur brown sticky stuff clan for preps numerous times. i hope you come with more then that 30 u pulled last week ahahaaa. plz come for us,  unlike last week where u dick pic sending bundle of twigss hid at altar

Yes sir, mr. minimum wage, sir!

why be mad were slumping ur brown sticky stuff clan, calling u a bundle of twigsgot makes me mad?? great logic. l000l we have asked ur brown sticky stuff clan for preps numerous times. i hope you come with more then that 30 u pulled last week ahahaaa. plz come for us, unlike last week where u dick pic sending bundle of twigss hid at altar

As I said on a previous topic. Our leader was one for two weeks because he had to work on some irl obligations. But now he's back and were ready to feast on your brown sticky stuff clan. Once again.. Tighten your assholes cause were about to make your clan our bitches.