Olympus vs. EnVy | F2P Prep | 3-0

hillgiant28

As I said on a previous topic. Our leader was one for two weeks because he had to work on some irl obligations. But now he's back and were ready to feast on your brown sticky stuff clan. Once again.. Tighten your assholes cause were about to make your clan our bitches.

:wtf:  cant wait

that he said you be taking the game to srs, and ur always screaming like a little bitch

Cool story man. Any more propaganda you want to feed the pure community? I mean, we always talk brown sticky stuff about eachother because were brothers.. Seriously lmao. But the stuff you're saying is too exaggerated an obviously lies. Quit being childish already.

Cool story man. Any more propaganda you want to feed the pure community? I mean, we always talk brown sticky stuff about eachother because were brothers.. Seriously lmao. But the stuff you're saying is too exaggerated an obviously lies. Quit being childish already.

okay kid, thats why you try to lie earlier like wow u know my bro username so cool. we both know its the truth, u can keep defending yourself on these fourms so you dont look like the bundle of twigsgot nerd you are who screams and whines every time you play rs like ur brother told me. its not exaggerated l0l and u know it but this my last post jus prep us bundle of twigsgots. YOU know its not a lie l00l u admitted it by saying we talk brown sticky stuff about each other. not being childish jus stop getting butthurt because you know its true. bitch nigga exposed hahahahhahaha lie more now kid

@@Mac Dre , You're trying too hard to reach me on a personal level but it's not going to work. Just quit acting like an uncontrollable child and go back to doing whatever you do on your free time.

im jus telling the truth, seems like i accomplished my job feeling booty tickle. prob yelling at ur bro now, remember hes not a bundle of twigs like u bye 

okay kid, thats why you try to lie earlier like wow u know my bro username so cool. we both know its the truth, u can keep defending yourself on these fourms so you dont look like the bundle of twigsgot nerd you are who screams and whines every time you play rs like ur brother told me. its not exaggerated l0l and u know it but this my last post jus prep us bundle of twigsgots. YOU know its not a lie l00l u admitted it by saying we talk brown sticky stuff about each other. not being childish jus stop getting butthurt because you know its true. bitch nigga exposed hahahahhahaha lie more now kid

Yes, I said we talk brown sticky stuff about eachother because like it said and you already know.. Were brothers. But the stuff you're trying to feed the pure community is over exaggerated and childish. You're just trying to get me angry on a personal level but as the more mature one I'm not going to get angry about it lol. I could easily show that what you're saying is exaggerated by bringing him on these forums himself, but he's more into main clanning and I couldn't care less about dragging him up here. I have nothing more to say to you other than gl next weekend;)

im jus telling the truth, seems like i accomplished my job feeling booty tickle. prob yelling at ur bro now, remember hes not a bundle of twigs like u bye

Ask him yourself lmao. He's on right now. You keep clinging to an idea that if you direct my attention towards him I'll get mad or something but I won't because he's my brother lmao. We fight over cauliflower brown sticky stuff everyday and runescape isn't one of them.