Tag To Compete No Probelm Ft. Sko

Lagg

2s1rcj6.png

Good Job irrelevant doe cuz that was in multi not singles

and btw nice tabs on a sunday trip !!!!!!! sko exposed

Just for u as seen in my sunday vid

and yes i tank both sko and mm out

thanks for voting me #1 tank/ warrer / vidder / elder before i joined sv !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgMVf1EepnQ

7EhSvPZ.png

And Btw here another thing exposing u from this sunday

Nice 1 iteming gear still yet on a sunday and if u watch my vid a lil after 8 min u tab from me although u were yet u were 1 iteming

5P3BNWm.png

Sko exposed ... cant take on deadly lagg in singles

Try harder heismberg i still have clips from that day i havent added to my vid of sko 1 iteming and teli'in from me

Lagg Out 

Good Job irrelevant doe cuz that was in multi not singles

and btw nice tabs on a sunday trip !!!!!!! sko exposed

Just for u as seen in my sunday vid

and yes i tank both sko and mm out

thanks for voting me #1 tank/ warrer / vidder / elder before i joined sv !

7EhSvPZ.png

And Btw here another thing exposing u from this sunday

Nice 1 iteming gear still yet on a sunday and if u watch my vid a lil after 8 min u tab from me although u were yet u were 1 iteming

5P3BNWm.png

Sko exposed ... cant take on deadly lagg in singles

Try harder heismberg i still have clips from that day i havent added to my vid of sko 1 iteming and teli'in from me

Lagg Out

You cant use tabbing against sko considering your clan has been doing it for the past 6 months

You cant use tabbing against sko considering your clan has been doing it for the past 6 months

Wut do u mean???

Midweek adventures in w2 is whatever it's just like pkin as a big team and even your clan does that along with all others xcept mm

But organized pkri's and weekend trips are a no no

Of coarse there is always going to be a few retards in every clan that brings tabs like heimsberg and others

Don't act like nobody brings tabs in your clan on a weekend cuz every clan has dem few retards that do

And if u watch my vids I never brig tabs to even midweeks because I try to encourage ppl to practice tanking

I just say it how it is <3

+1

and besides I'm not in sko dont forget that, btw i just made all of my accs memb again after a month or so

And if u affiliate your alliance with a clan and participate with them you are a part of that clan 4 the day and represent them for that day

If u want to admit not being part of sko 4 Sunday trips than go out with another clan

Even worse though! Sko brings invites omgerrrrd

Tbh I can't believe your helping me expose my old clan

and btw your admitting your not from or participating from sko but heres more evidence your still attending there events prior to sunday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOUSxmoTPv0  look somewhere between 1:00 - 1:10 i right click ur name and if u look closely u can see yourself with a sko uni lolol ... btw that video is from august 23 and the video that this topic is featuring is from about a week and a half later on  Sunday September 1

KHvkFQI.png

Wut do u mean???

Midweek adventures in w2 is whatever it's just like pkin as a big team and even your clan does that along with all others xcept mm

But organized pkri's and weekend trips are a no no

Of coarse there is always going to be a few retards in every clan that brings tabs like heimsberg and others

Don't act like nobody brings tabs in your clan on a weekend cuz every clan has dem few retards that do

And if u watch my vids I never brig tabs to even midweeks because I try to encourage ppl to practice tanking

I just say it how it is <3

Please stop, Look at Hittin's video of the fullout, when he was out of food he teleported out. If that's not enough look at SV's official youtube page. Every other video has a teleport tab in it.

deadly lagg u can't vid kid, ur terrible, just quit before u get hate, you think you're so good @ the game when you're brown sticky stuff, P.S nice stats l000l

Thanks for the suggestion!

Btw when I left sko I had a convo with a rd rank about me coming to rd and helping promote rd by vidding events

Of coarse if u ask 4 evidence I don't have any because I did not find this relevant to keep

And I choose to play this game legit over bottling it

I play this game 4 how it was meant to be played

And yes I still go outside <3 (feel free to flame me 4 saying this if u don't have anything else to flame about)

Haters gonna hate

Please stop, Look at Hittin's video of the fullout, when he was out of food he teleported out. If that's not enough look at SV's official youtube page. Every other video has a teleport tab in it.

Great I guess I'm one of the few ppl still left that understands not 2 brings tabs than

Flame more man and realize this just a game there's no need to go crazy

I see u flaming on just about every topic under event aftermath that has an opposite view aside from your own

I just say it how it is

Thanks for the suggestion!

Btw when I left sko I had a convo with a rd rank about me coming to rd and helping promote rd by vidding events

Of coarse if u ask 4 evidence I don't have any because I did not find this relevant to keep

And I choose to play this game legit over bottling it

I play this game 4 how it was meant to be played

And yes I still go outside <3 (feel free to flame me 4 saying this if u don't have anything else to flame about)

Haters gonna hate

Great I guess I'm one of the few ppl still left that understands not 2 brings tabs than

Flame more man and realize this just a game there's no need to go crazy

I see u flaming on just about every topic under event aftermath that has an opposite view aside from your own

I just say it how it is

I'm not flaming, I'm just stating that sv tabs, and that hating on sko for it is being a little hypocritical

And if u affiliate your alliance with a clan and participate with them you are a part of that clan 4 the day and represent them for that day

If u want to admit not being part of sko 4 Sunday trips than go out with another clan

Even worse though! Sko brings invites omgerrrrd

Tbh I can't believe your helping me expose my old clan

First of all I just bought my membership yesterday my username is Ka n t u s so i doubt you seen me, and I NEVER pked with sko I saw that picture on www.sko-rs.com so get ure facts straight

zpb6.png

Good job I killed u 2

And I showed u killing me on my Sunday vid

Thing is I put in work and got tagged by you and your clanmates

I chased u when I was out of food cuz yolo and have fun with the pixels

Ty 4 your tabs 2 btw when I dropped u

Your 20 def and had about or around 8 cb lvls on me and u pked me when I had about half inv of food and u were out time I died looool

First of all I just bought my membership yesterday my username is Ka n t u s so i doubt you seen me, and I NEVER pked with sko I saw that picture on www.sko-rs.com so get ure facts straight

KHvkFQI.png

Stop saying you don't affiliate yourself with sko and u don't play rs

There's a pic of u about 8 or 9 days prior to this Sunday with sko lol (in quote above)

And it takes a month for som1 to snipe a rsn so ik that's u and u have the same rsn as u did on Sunday in that pic

dont lie to youself