P2p pcl for lpcs.

Geneshit

Would be fun af. Although i don't think there's any other mpc/lpc clans that could compete with Olympus in p2p atm other than Sv because of their previous history in p2p 2k13. Would be fun to find out the #1 matched p2p mpc ;)

lol? AAO are mostly FOE and CT member. Try again 

Would be fun af. Although i don't think there's any other mpc/lpc clans that could compete with Olympus in p2p atm other than Sv because of their previous history in p2p 2k13. Would be fun to find out the #1 matched p2p mpc ;)

Wtf r u saying you haven't even prep'd anyone in p2p why are you acting like u guys are p2p kings or something lmfao weirdo

Not even close lmao. Aao is an independent clan with very few multi clanners. They are really good in f2p but they rarely do p2p so I couldn't tell you how good they were.

The main p2p caller for aao is from Control. Their highest levels are 1 def pures from FOE and CT. ??????

The main p2p caller for aao is from Control. Their highest levels are 1 def pures from FOE and CT. ??????

Ct closed long time ago lol. And if you guys have maxed Pures that's cool. But y'all don't even do p2p. Also, just because y'all have a few experienced members means nothing, our clan has better stats for p2p in general. 80%have dt done.

Ct closed long time ago lol. And if you guys have maxed Pures that's cool. But y'all don't even do p2p. Also, just because y'all have a few experienced members means nothing, our clan has better stats for p2p in general. 80%have dt done.

i would say to prep us but your leaders won't accept anything above an 83 combat cap lmfao

face palm...