Duvals ( velocity) will it open???

Hon0r

if they close, Olympus always has a spot for them. emphasis on the endurance members. #LT

You don't want them.. They will probably leave in under a week... ;) Especially duval, he's well known for that... If he doesn't im sure that people will leave OP due to him.. just look at what chaotic did to him... it was hilarious... they all left him and flamed him... hahaha,,,poor guy.. jk...he deserved it.

You are autistic as fuck honour, but I like you keep up the good work.

shut the fuck up. Autism is a real disease that clearly many people on this website have. This is very offensive. I mean really man? Do you even read what you write!! Getting on autistic people? If you even know what the fuck that is I would be impressed. Go to hell.

Hon0r I think everybody has realized that you have a serious disease & your posts mean nothing. The fact that your clan is still even open is a gift from a higher power, if it weren't for your 308 massing misfits, your clan would have been closed by now. There isn't much success that you've had with generally anything except exploiting your overwhelming & undeniable state of mental incapacity to understand even the smallest brown sticky stuff.

TL;DR? You're an tomato, stop talking, don't let the door hit you on the way out. 

Hon0r I think everybody has realized that you have a serious disease & your posts mean nothing. The fact that your clan is still even open is a gift from a higher power, if it weren't for your 308 massing misfits, your clan would have been closed by now. There isn't much success that you've had with generally anything except exploiting your overwhelming & undeniable state of mental incapacity to understand even the smallest brown sticky stuff.

TL;DR? You're an tomato, stop talking, don't let the door hit you on the way out. 

LLLLLLLOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I have literally become less intelligent by joining the shark brew community and communicating with the people on it. I have made like 2-3 troll topics and this is the feedback i get... I mean seriously do you see the comments that I get LOL. If you are calling me an tomato and mentally unstable over a few topics AND ACTUALLY MEAN IT then honestly their is something wrong with you. On the other hand if you are trolling then good job i guess... But I do suggest you take things a bit more seriously because let's be honest... this whole community is just garbage.. Also you say that the only reason xl is open because we mass at world 308 in fact, we are one of the only clans who till this day refuse to mass and our clan is about 50% old xL members and 25% old friends of mine from runescape. The fact that you call xL a masser clan shows the pure idiocy of you. I think your mom needs to wash your mouth out with soap and slap you around a bit. Then again your mom is probably trailer park trash, like yourself.

LLLLLLLOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I have literally become less intelligent by joining the shark brew community and communicating with the people on it. I have made like 2-3 troll topics and this is the feedback i get... I mean seriously do you see the comments that I get LOL. If you are calling me an tomato and mentally unstable over a few topics AND ACTUALLY MEAN IT then honestly their is something wrong with you. On the other hand if you are trolling then good job i guess... But I do suggest you take things a bit more seriously because let's be honest... this whole community is just garbage

Oh no, that's my point. I'm not calling you mentally unstable because of the topics you make... I'm calling you mentally unstable because everything you say is genuinely cauliflower - on and off Sharkbrew. I mean look at your post here, you've gone and told yourself you've become less intelligent because you make troll topics, and to try and make yourself feel better you've tried confirming yourself - through me - that I'm trying to troll you.

The fact you can't figure it out means I'm getting more entertainment from you responding than any events you lose against me lmao.

Oh no, that's my point. I'm not calling you mentally unstable because of the topics you make... I'm calling you mentally unstable because everything you say is genuinely cauliflower - on and off Sharkbrew. I mean look at your post here, you've gone and told yourself you've become less intelligent because you make troll topics, and to try and make yourself feel better you've tried confirming yourself - through me - that I'm trying to troll you.

The fact you can't figure it out means I'm getting more entertainment from you responding than any events you lose against me lmao.

What you have said here is not a reply to what I have said. It's you twisting what I have stated into something meaningless. I feel like you are confused. I'm not even sure exactly who you are. You say you know me off of sharkbrew. You seem very confused. Some people say that when they are talking brown sticky stuff to people they say insults that are really true about them self. So you saying im mentally unstable can possibly be true about your self especially after reading a few things you have said. I'm not surprised you find me entertaining, that's why people stick around in my clan. Maybe you should join us for some more entertainment. Our website is www.xl-rs.com you can make an introduction and an application. I'm sure having you in my clan won't be as bad as having you out of it attempting to troll. At least you can troll the enemies. Any ways thanks for your meaningful reply to my topic which had nothing to do with you or your clan. Your input is much appreciated. I hope to have many more topics trolled by you in the future.

I also suggest you take some time to do some research about people with real disorders. Do you think it's easy for some one like Duval to live his life with such a huge forehead? Did you ever see the movie coneheads? If not i suggest you watch it and you can see the true struggle.

What you have said here is not a reply to what I have said. It's you twisting what I have stated into something meaningless. I feel like you are confused. I'm not even sure exactly who you are. You say you know me off of sharkbrew. You seem very confused. Some people say that when they are talking brown sticky stuff to people they say insults that are really true about them self. So you saying im mentally unstable can possibly be true about your self especially after reading a few things you have said. I'm not surprised you find me entertaining, that's why people stick around in my clan. Maybe you should join us for some more entertainment. Our website is www.xl-rs.com you can make an introduction and an application. I'm sure having you in my clan won't be as bad as having you out of it attempting to troll. At least you can troll the enemies. Any ways thanks for your meaningful reply to my topic which had nothing to do with you or your clan. Your input is much appreciated. I hope to have many more topics trolled by you in the future.

I also suggest you take some time to do some research about people with real disorders.

TL;DR -> "I'm trying to sound smart but don't know what to say. Go ahead and join my clan, though!"

TL;DR -> "I'm trying to sound smart but don't know what to say. Go ahead and join my clan, though!"

Well theirs an application process and trial period that you first have to get through. If you turn out to be some one that were not interested in we could simply deny your application. Doesn't hurt to give you a try.

I'm sure the pure community is happy to know that your teammates aren't closing. Xl and envy might as well merge themselves.

Not sure who you are don't feel like researching. If i did know I would make some smart comment about how your opinion is irrelevant to the discussion. Especially the part about how you think that xL and Envy should merge,

Hello karma. Me being a physics major I thought about your claim that reading something can make you lose brain cells. After about 13 seconds of thinking I came to the conclusion that losing braincells from reading simply doesn't make any sense. On the other hand some things that can make you lose brain cells are, Head trauma, drugs, diseases, air pollution, stress, lack of sleep the list goes on but i assure you it does not include reading Hon0r's topics on Sharkbrew. #Themoreyouknow.