Duvals ( velocity) will it open???

Hon0r

After one mini was envy realized that merging with desire was a mistake and went back to being envy. I'm happy because I know that the ranks in velocity are losers and envy deserve better. Now that velocity lost all of their opts and only consist of ranks I think they are going to close. I think they should close and stop attempting to open clans. I also think it's funny all the crap duval talks and then this happens, this is like the 4th clan duval has been in since the last month or so In the words of the legendary failure Andre God bless. The only thing more impressive than the amount of clans duval has been in is the size of his enormous for head which should go in the Guinness book of world records. Thank you for reading my post...

I just wanted to be the one to inform you all that the envy community is sticking together and not joining velocity. Good figh velocity, graphics, website, teamspeak... Your velocity has moved in the negative x direction and their is no going positive. You will forever be known as the clan that lasted 20 minutes

You can't get enough of us can you?

Prep us honor. I'll sit you down

Hey tell you what let's fight today at Pcl. You're a joke mate envy pulled out after 20 minutes because you're a bad leader. Why do you even bother putting all this effort into opening clans when everybody knows you're going to fail. Why do you even try to flame me like for real kid.. All your clans close... a422bce050.jpg 1v1 prep no safe mate

lol wtf even is this pointless beef no one cares about

Please don't give me this garbage..... we have to listen to all of Doom and Critical Damages crap... let us have our fun as well besides this kid Duval started it.. Left his clan he was in... Continued to talk crap with a new clan closed that clan before it opened (Desire) then made another clan (Velocity) now looks like that one is being closed

thats like 20 days ago lol

Yeah that's when the kid was in remedy... He tagged me like every day saying how he was going to close excel. We all know what happen... Then he says desire will close excel... Then he says velocity will close excel... hahahaha this kid can not be taken seriously #embarrssing still continues to talk brown sticky stuff saying prep velocity... Like for real you guys have 1 person in your clan chat

Hey tell you what let's fight today at Pcl. You're a joke mate envy pulled out after 20 minutes because you're a bad leader. Why do you even bother putting all this effort into opening clans when everybody knows you're going to fail. Why do you even try to flame me like for real kid.. All your clans close... a422bce050.jpg 1v1 prep no safe mate

Rofl you shouldnt critise others when your far from perfect buddy. I'm not gonna bother flaming and dropping to your level.

Just leme know when you want a prep :)

Rofl you shouldnt critise others when your far from perfect buddy. I'm not gonna bother flaming and dropping to your level.

Just leme know when you want a prep :)

I WANT TO PREP AT PCL TODAY. I put it in caps so you don't miss it this time. Maybe I'll fcking write it on Duvals forehead kid?

a95da7562ce796bf9da1eff214ac8a7e.png

Uh oh...

You clan is closed. Posting our prep record we are level 60's fighting with an 83 combat cap and 5 exceptions..... ??? your clan judgment got closed by excel in world 308 wildy.. you couldn't compete with us we closed you.. your clan iis closed... sooo did i mention YOUR CLAN IS CLOSED??? by the way YOUR CLAN IS CLOSED.. yoooo man... your clans closed...ironic your name is LEADING... your closed?? what are you leading exactly? Join xl bro

You can't get enough of us can you?

Prep us honor. I'll sit you down

Edited times 100? you want to prep on your saturday pk trip LOL talk about a failed start... You STILL won't be able to pull.. no one likes you... envy left you.. you're all alone.... you cuddle with duvals forehead....