Doom vs Olympus & AAO [F2P Prep]

Retard Army

The streak was never impressive, they beat us twice without our leaders, then they went and fought lower tier clans like remedy, envy, and cd lol

Don't give us your excuses lmfao. Your losses with us were completely fair. You don't see us coming at you guys with excuses like "doom hit us off". And I wouldn't consider Cd or Aao low tier.

Don't give us your excuses lmfao. Your losses with us were completely fair. You don't see us coming at you guys with excuses like "doom hit us off". And I wouldn't consider Cd or Aao low tier.

"Fun prep" and a prep that we lost 2-3 with no leader and kids getting ddosed. And you can't come at us with those excuses cause it never happened LOL. Should prep again next week, thanks for the fight anyway.

"Fun prep" and a prep that we lost 2-3 with no leader and kids getting ddosed. And you can't come at us with those excuses cause it never happened LOL. Should prep again next week, thanks for the fight anyway.

Your excuses stating that your leaders getting ddosed is utter bullbrown sticky stuff because y'all didn't bring the problem up until now. Gl this weekend.

Your excuses stating that your leaders getting ddosed is utter bullbrown sticky stuff because y'all didn't bring the problem up until now. Gl this weekend.

We didn't bring up the problem cause it was a pub off event. And we only bring it up now because you hold onto that win so much.

Gl this weekend

you dropped them at r2/r3 and we had more people dcing.

Kg0Bhh7.png

> Dome removed CD's ip grabber from Dome forums

> All Dome ranks+members change IPs

> Bloodarrow42 no longer wants preps l0l

You guys are bad at runescape. My ranks will always be smarter than your ranks. My members will always be smarter than your members. Sit the fuck down tomato.

Kg0Bhh7.png

You guys are bad at runescape. My ranks will always be smarter than your ranks. My members will always be smarter than your members. Sit the fuck down tomato.

cd #1 obsessed clan. Get off our topic and go back to the landfill tomatos.

Kg0Bhh7.png

Kg0Bhh7.png

Kg0Bhh7.png

Kg0Bhh7.png

We had a prep for Thursday

u got outpulled to a prep when half our clan is on vacation. yet u say gl this weekend?

gl this weekend.

u got outpulled to a prep when half our clan is on vacation. yet u say gl this weekend?

gl this weekend.

A prep is completely different from weekend trips lmao. Half of our ranks are on vacation too. Why do you think our topics are always so dead? Cause Toms 4ner self isn't here lmfao. Btw that brown sticky stuff you pulled with velocity was cauliflower af.