Critical Damage drown Dome [8/22/15] Saturday PK Trip

auwi

agility doesnt affect brown sticky stuff in f2p :P

shows how much u know about this game u spend ur life on

did u start playing in 2013 lmfao

agility has affected f2p since RS was released

I would expect some attempt at a witty response from you only to be shut down like usual

We're stuck in the middle. Better than all the l/mpcs, not as good as hpcs (because of levels), aside from the fact if we went hpc we'd go from pulling 60-70 down to 35-50 maybe.

I really wouldn't admit to my members being so disloyal. Try some hpc trips.

I really wouldn't admit to my members being so disloyal. Try some hpc trips.

It doesnt matter, im sure we would have some sort of signup for who would be staying with their hpc or moving with sv, what i said is worst case scenario. Who knows. It wont be for another 2+ months if we do move up

It doesnt matter, im sure we would have some sort of signup for who would be staying with their hpc or moving with sv, what i said is worst case scenario. Who knows. It wont be for another 2+ months if we do move up

in 2 months its one of the worst times, people will be getting stuck in at University/College by then and Runescape will be a distant memory of 2015. Good Luck though guys, i think you could genuinely make it.

in 2 months its one of the worst times, people will be getting stuck in at University/College by then and Runescape will be a distant memory of 2015. Good Luck though guys, i think you could genuinely make it.

we probably could but now isnt the time. And sv isnt a summer clan we pulled high during the year when we were hpc