[08/23/15] [-Corrupt Pures-] F2P Pk Trip

Destroyer

Every clan has a return point that they run/walk to when getting battered, CP just happens to do it at mossies.

pretty hilarious that cp's fallback spot is in single when everyone elses is multi :||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

on topic, I would have ran away at piper if I was cp too. Once the 15 or so tlp returned it was going to be another 10 minutes of dying for cp, so running away before they were battered again was probably a good idea for all the lpc kids they brought.

Cant wait to do it again!

pretty hilarious that cp's fallback spot is in single when everyone elses is multi :||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

on topic, I would have ran away at piper if I was cp too. Once the 15 or so tlp returned it was going to be another 10 minutes of dying for cp, so running away before they were battered again was probably a good idea for all the lpc kids they brought.

Cant wait to do it again!

?

You teamed with EOP and got bullied by Foe for the 1 hour they were out.. LMFAO.

pulling deeper? lol you were running east to the cluster at gdz... But yeah man those 20 eop left would of killed 65 cp!!!

Yes we were pulling from mossies to GDZ and you guys ran away, if you could of cleared us next time actually do it or stop posting topics lmfao.

Such a pussy clan.