Sovereign Gwas Trip Saturday

hit

Clans like envy/remedy just need to close into another lpc to give sv a fight, that or clans like aao/op team up. This brown sticky stuff is getting kinda old

We're new clans trying to progress ;) SV had a huge ex memberbase starving to get back into the pure scene. If I remember correctly they would pull 90 to some trips ;) Although starting off as an LPC may have not been the best option for reopening as now you become stuck with multi clanners :( That's the entire reason this scene sucks. The Multi clanning limits most clans to go anywhere for one  :( Also we don't get accurate representation on how good each clan is due to the Multi clanning members from bigger/better clans. How would fights end up by ourselves? Who would be the best matched/wildy etc. ?

We're new clans trying to progress ;) SV had a huge ex memberbase starving to get back into the pure scene. If I remember correctly they would pull 90 to some trips ;) Although starting off as an LPC may have not been the best option for reopening as now you become stuck with multi clanners :( That's the entire reason this scene sucks. The Multi clanning limits most clans to go anywhere for one  :( Also we don't get accurate representation on how good each clan is due to the Multi clanning members from bigger/better clans. How would fights end up by ourselves? Who would be the best matched/wildy etc. ?

eh 90 is a bit much, we pulled 75 minumum 85 on a good day :) and yeah if sv went hpc we would go from 100 man Ml to about... i dont even know we have a lot of multi clanners including me.