Extinct vs Excel 30v30 F2P Prep 3-0

ASK

Train the fuck up and stop whining like my moms puppy when I threw him from my balcony.

You only stay 60s to have an excuse to lose, god bless man. We're trying to level up so we can fight the other lpcs too.

Please stfu kid..declared on you as level 60 clan then all of the sudden u pop out 15 level 84s and counter declare with 84 combat cap and 30v30 minimum okay kid.... Still unsure who or what the fuck extinct even is in all honesty and where your recruits came from. any ways it's just a prep congrats on being level 60s when we declared war on you ( because we wanted a fair fun prep ) then counter declaring , talking loads of brown sticky stuff ( even after getting cleared 24/7 in wild) attempting to crash every fight we have ( still getting cleared) and magically having 15 + 80+ combats join your clan after pushing the declaration date back one week.

You can say we just wanna level to compete sure say it.. I don't care why you're leveling.. We just wanted a fair prep and looks like you guys didn't want to fight us matched levels. in all reality I belive that you flame a bit to much for only being open 1 day or some brown sticky stuff. Gj in prep tho.. Hope you're ready for this weekend. ( last reply on this topic and no I'm not mad about losing a prep vs 80s being 60s our prep record is already brown sticky stuff lmfao -hon0r out

Train the fuck up and stop whining like my moms puppy when I threw him from my balcony.

You only stay 60s to have an excuse to lose, god bless man. We're trying to level up so we can fight the other lpcs too.

Please stfu kid..declared on you as level 60 clan then all of the sudden u pop out 15 level 84s and counter declare with 84 combat cap and 30v30 minimum okay kid.... Still unsure who or what the fuck extinct even is in all honesty and where your recruits came from. any ways it's just a prep congrats on being level 60s when we declared war on you ( because we wanted a fair fun prep ) then counter declaring , talking loads of brown sticky stuff ( even after getting cleared 24/7 in wild) attempting to crash every fight we have ( still getting cleared) and magically having 15 + 80+ combats join your clan after pushing the declaration date back one week.

You can say we just wanna level to compete sure say it.. I don't care why you're leveling.. We just wanted a fair prep and looks like you guys didn't want to fight us matched levels. in all reality I belive that you flame a bit to much for only being open 1 day or some brown sticky stuff. Gj in prep tho.. Hope you're ready for this weekend. ( last reply on this topic and no I'm not mad about losing a prep vs 80s being 60s our prep record is already brown sticky stuff lmfao -hon0r out

Okay, I think we only had 1-2 people above level 80. Seriously. You must be feeling salty from all those tears after today's prep. Also, If I recall you were the one who said we couldn't pull 30? Lol, I recall @@ASK picking people to sit out during the prep because you couldn't pull brown sticky stuff. Btw, noticed some sk members in your mix as well, gj on the invites. We were mostly lower 70's for the record. You're worse than my one year old son.

l00000000000000000000000l....gratzz on win fighting 60s yall are realli good man good job come out to our wildly 308 king...join TRP excel#1

Okay, I think we only had 1-2 people above level 80. Seriously. You must be feeling salty from all those tears after today's prep. Also, If I recall you were the one who said we couldn't pull 30? Lol, I recall @@ASK picking people to sit out during the prep because you couldn't pull brown sticky stuff. Btw, noticed some sk members in your mix as well, gj on the invites. We were mostly lower 70's for the record. You're worse than my one year old son.

We didn't have sk invites lol we had 2 invites. Which I won't name. The fact is that your website doesn't even have applications yet so you brought all invites. You're not open yet??? Idk seems like you are not... When you actually have your members app you can start flaming us for brining two invites. Theirs like 10 members on your website and NO APPLICATIONS ( they are closed ). We still look as extinct as a fucking joke , no one cares about this prep. Your clans going to close In like 10 days

@@Hon0r Weren't you out? You're a one bang togheter with the rest of your clan....
Whenever we pulled a scim half your ops dissapeared, I feel quite sad fighting you tho...

I'm one of those 80's...I feel sad slaying you because its just too easy....

After talking all that brown sticky stuff....

I see TsmLustCena of Judgement

I see Envy Rangry of Doom

Anyways, Cool you beat a brown sticky stuff clan maybe its time to beat a real 1!

tsm was a little bitch dancing on corner of map during war when we were already down 2 people (28v30) in 3rd Round bc one died

also I blame the loss on chain 69 for being a invite

talk brown sticky stuff get hit

15 84's LOL keep the excuses coming

Mcs2mnX.png

Hon0r all you had to do was pm one of us and ask for a prep, but no you had to be the publicity hungry whore you are and declare on us. Stop making excuses about us counter declaring, let me quote your words "Don't declare on someone unless you can accept any counter declare". You asked for it, you got fucked, nuff said. And good job barely pulling 29 with all your invites.

UgEQoEY.png

15 84's LOL keep the excuses coming

Mcs2mnX.png

Hon0r all you had to do was pm one of us and ask for a prep, but no you had to be the publicity hungry whore you are and declare on us. Stop making excuses about us counter declaring, let me quote your words "Don't declare on someone unless you can accept any counter declare". You asked for it, you got fucked, nuff said. And good job barely pulling 29 with all your invites.

UgEQoEY.png

6 80s a 79 and 2 78s lel.. in the 3rd round when u already won , prob sat other 80s lol whatever bud see you saturday 

why was this guy warring with extinct lmfao

4c93d723294d9ed84f47d7ddfde77636.png

it's clannLng with ''L'' you fucking mongol, anyways ty for prep xl was easy, go sign up on our forums xl member, you dont wanna be in a brown sticky stuff clan like lead by hon0r.