Axtinct's Saturday Trip Ft, XL, EV,OP,RT,SV

NvUS

@@Bravey yeah I'll post the topic once my vidder finishes editing. My title won't include a name change such as yours. "Axtinct" l000000l. 40 combined pull from 2 clans. Pathetic. cyatomorrow. don't hide. fight xl 1v1 . wild>clan wars. #gmtbased = excuses #bad #emptycc #close #goextinct

We pulled 30 peaked at 34 which is fine right? you pulled 20 to a prep 30v30 minimum and brought 10 invites including chain69 clan chat KYP LMFAO!!!!!!

Cheers for the fights, i don't really care how you guys compete as long as there are fights.

We never teamed with Envy though, as @@Niblet said only time we teamed was when we went to fight SV with rT and us wearing the same capes. And then VT showed up with the same capes to clear SV

Cheers for the fights, i don't really care how you guys compete as long as there are fights.

We never teamed with Envy though, as @@Niblet said only time we teamed was when we went to fight SV with rT and us wearing the same capes. And then VT showed up with the same capes to clear SV

U teamed with envy, u always do, kyp.

Cheers bud, hope to get some good fights tomorrow and we only "teamed" because we heard you were doing the same and saturday is a off day for us. @@Ir0ny,

@@Bravey yeah I'll post the topic once my vidder finishes editing. My title won't include a name change such as yours. "Axtinct" l000000l. 40 combined pull from 2 clans. Pathetic. cyatomorrow. don't hide. fight xl 1v1 . wild>clan wars. #gmtbased = excuses #bad #emptycc #close #goextinct

You pulled 30 combined with envy for two weekends straight l0l

U teamed with envy, u always do, kyp.

We only teamed with Envy to kill another clan that was teamed up.. SK + Remedy.. see the difference between us teaming and you guys teaming? You can't compete with two clans. We team when other clans team. 

xL + Envy attempting to team today how ever is complete bull brown sticky stuff. how the fuck can u make up something that fucking cauliflower, and team up with Apex on your opening day, brown sticky stuff clan god bless chipolte. fucking brown sticky stuff clan when we rush you fight for 5 seconds then put switch capes and have another brown sticky stuff clan rush, definition of desperate kids who can't keep up in a Rivalry, they sparked you've been open 10 minutes and already teamed 3  times, and even joined another team speak on your clans opening day broccoli clan bravey you cant be taken serious. waiting for closing / merging topic to be posted R0fl

Cheers bud, hope to get some good fights tomorrow and we only "teamed" because we heard you were doing the same and saturday is a off day for us. @@Ir0ny,

Nah you didn't hear we were teaming with any one kid. You teamed because you can't pull brown sticky stuff. After all that brown sticky stuff you talked Weekends>Preps see ya hick gonna be funny when you and Apex team again tomorrow You're losing the rivalry.

We pulled 30 peaked at 34 which is fine right? you pulled 20 to a prep 30v30 minimum and brought 10 invites including chain69 clan chat KYP LMFAO!!!!!!

Preps < fucking weekends stfu you had 4+ invites your self and keep in mind that the prep was your rules because you counter declared and pushed it back 2 weeks, You don't even have applications broccoli keep trying its fucking hilarious thx for making me laugh my ass off. You're losing the rivalry, Smashed two weekends in a row. #Slump #Close #Merge #Can't-Compete.

watching you reply to everyone that made you taste salt from your eyes today made me Lol. Did you get life alert yet for all those times we knock you the fuck out of your wheelchair?

L0L You will taste the salt on me, but it won't be from my eyes.

are u cauliflower l0l? do u think envy would ever team with us ahaha 

Hmmm our spys/leaks tell us other wise. So does seeing 5-10 envy members massing at g.e. with you today. It's funny how SK + Remedy merged and you still manage to pull only 40 people with 10 envy members as well. We all knew it was going to be a mess but god damn we expected the pull to be much higher. How about VT + ENVY + APEX + EXTINCT all merge together and start up the special Olympics for pure claning

Hmmm our spys/leaks tell us other wise. So does seeing 5-10 envy members massing at g.e. with you today. It's funny how SK + Remedy merged and you still manage to pull only 40 people with 10 envy members as well. We all knew it was going to be a mess but god damn we expected the pull to be much higher. How about VT + ENVY + APEX + EXTINCT all merge together and start up the special Olympics for pure claning

"Help I've fallen and can't get up"

Any of the clans you mentioned clear you alone :)

34? You guys pulled 25 max of your own l0l

Look at the start of the vid dumbass lmao

I think your brown sticky stuff clan needs my life alert. I will send the sales person over immediately. When you press the button it will go directly to Apex's leader Andre. If he is not busy getting chipolte for his girlfriend, and if the sirens do not wake his grandma i'm sure that he will be to your rescue from excel clearing you. 

Weekends > Preps.

you have been open for 1 day and already managed to find your self teaming up.

It's hard to run from a wheel chair when your clan is going down hill.