Week 1 Day 2 - 75 Sovereign

Faked

meaning when Doom 3-0's you they shouldn't post topics here on sharkbrew? or what?

Meaning don't talk brown sticky stuff after 1 prep win, while we slammed u 3-4x before that you guys brought upon yourself and now your gonna get the same treatment we gave op to you

It won't end well Gl

We pulled 50* and nah we not fighting down 25. Gl next week though;) our pull should be even higher. Then we can have some 1v1s.

Kudos to Olympus, you guys handled our rivalry leagues above what Doom is currently portraying.

No flame intended towards Doom, never thought I'd see a clan run from 15 single strip to edge bridge just to avoid a 1v1 fight. 

Meaning don't talk brown sticky stuff after 1 prep win, while we slammed u 3-4x before that you guys brought upon yourself and now your gonna get the same treatment we gave op to you

It won't end well Gl

all the times u beat doom they had 5~ ppl ddosed, i was there....

as long as this rivalry ends up like OP vs SV and CD vs SV rivalry then Doom will have nothing to worry about

still waiting for the apology letter from CD?

all the times u beat doom they had 5~ ppl ddosed, i was there....

as long as this rivalry ends up like OP vs SV and CD vs SV rivalry then Doom will have nothing to worry about

still waiting for the apology letter from CD?

shut up tomato only a matter of time before you disagree and leave again.

stop  trying to back them up

aao fighting xlpc's are u retarted? we literally had 2 fights with op today and one with you guys which was a cluster i think cd, sv, aao, doom lol how u guys come off saying we fight xlpc's is beyond me...

You fought olympus which should be classified as a xplc considering thats all they fight and of course you.

Kudos to Olympus, you guys handled our rivalry leagues above what Doom is currently portraying.

No flame intended towards Doom, never thought I'd see a clan run from 15 single strip to edge bridge just to avoid a 1v1 fight. 

Well I wasn't their but speaking from a Doom Members POV why would we fight you 1v1 down 25 people? O.O