Declaration system

Zed_

@@DNYS all your replies to him are you saying he's dumb and doesn't make sense even tho he asked a specific question which honestly got me wondering aswell. I will repeat the question since you're just trying to get people involved into helping you dig yourself out of the hole you just created by a terrible excuse attempt on why you don't want to prep.

"Why do you want it on monday instead of friday" I agree 100% with @@Zed_ that school/work is a terrible excuse.

The prep will start at around 11 PM GMT and since their clan is heavily GMT based and none of them dropped out its personal preferences that they do not prep that late if they have to wake up early. I highly doubt more people are off school/work on a monday than a friday lol...

Few things that are bothering me aswell is:

1. You claim to be F2P based and that your clan isn't ready for P2P so you need 2 weeks, even tho you don't have a ML to prove this.

2. You're asking for 4 things and you say he has double standards?

3. You continue to ignore several questions/statement and only reply on the ones that have nothing to do with a prep.

4. You said they never asked you for a F2P prep even tho I was in TS and Zeppke clearly told the members to ask for a F2P prep vs you.

5. You declined the prep offer at first and decided to go into a debate about the ingame stuff said that day even tho you weren't there? And than you come back saying you do want a prep with a ridiculous date and delay.

6. You're the only one embarrasing yourself since you're the one attempting to cancel the prep.

PEOPLE LIKE TO SPEND A FRIDAY OUT AT THE NIGHT CLUB NOT ON brown sticky stuffTY RUNESCAPE 24/7 (GMT) Thats only thing i can suggest for that time LOL