Declaration system

Zed_

Pls make it so clans can't counter declare with dates that are set 2 weeks later than the original (these aren't fullouts lmfao).

And fix the time/date, if you counter declare from friday to a monday and set the time to 10-12 GMT on a monday vs a GMT based clan you clearly don't want the prep.

I doubt this is allowed but if it is its honestly dumb. Make it so its 50/50 by giving the first clan the date and making it 1 week instead of 2 weeks and give the other clan with the dumbass dates/times the time.

Yes @@DNYS i'm talking about you, i'm srry half of the GMT people here aren't dropouts.

Pls make it so clans can't counter declare with dates that are set 2 weeks later than the original (these aren't fullouts lmfao).

And fix the time/date, if you counter declare from friday to a monday and set the time to 10-12 GMT on a monday vs a GMT based clan you clearly don't want the prep.

I doubt this is allowed but if it is its honestly dumb. Make it so its 50/50 by giving the first clan the date and making it 1 week instead of 2 weeks and give the other clan with the dumbass dates/times the time.

Yes @@DNYS i'm talking about you, i'm srry half of the GMT people here aren't dropouts.

4:30 PM mass 5:00 PM on the 15th is a day that we don't have anything scheduled & when our clan is off work and is out of school. Their clan is irrelevant so I didn't bother trying to research whether or not they're GMT based.

Not my problem your bedtime is early. Plus, two weeks gives the members who we're going to bring to the prep time to actually get the stats they need to participate in a P2P prep. Don't be so dense, please for the love of god.

If we're going to make this a thing, make it where P2P based clans can't declare on a F2P based clan where everybody has stats for F2P events & nothing for P2P. Your complaint about time & date is just as bad as declaring on a F2P based clan. We need time to get the members who we're bringing to the prep to get the necessary brown sticky stuff for P2P because we're not fucking P2P based, I don't understand how hard that is to comprehend.

4:30 PM mass 5:00 PM on the 15th is a day that we don't have anything scheduled & when our clan is off work and is out of school. Their clan is irrelevant so I didn't bother trying to research whether or not they're GMT based.

Not my problem your bedtime is early. Plus, two weeks gives the members who we're going to bring to the prep time to actually get the stats they need to participate in a P2P prep. Don't be so dense, please for the love of god.

If we're going to make this a thing, make it where P2P based clans can't declare on a F2P based clan where everybody has stats for F2P events & nothing for P2P. Your complaint about time & date is just as bad as declaring on a F2P based clan. We need time to get the members who we're bringing to the prep to get the necessary brown sticky stuff for P2P because we're not fucking P2P based, I don't understand how hard that is to comprehend.

Maybe if you wouldn't talk as much trash and accepted the F2P when you got the offer instead of flaming like a deluded social outcast.

If half our clan wakes up at 7:00 am in the morning they aren't going to spend their time on a virtual game because one person is to afraid to set the date/time on a fair time for both.

We gave you the 2 weeks (EVEN MORE) since you wanted monday we wanted friday, 5:00 est start as you asked, 2 weeks as you asked. Friday instead of monday, I don't get your part on why everybody is off work/school when we ask for a friday you asked for a monday. You're legit so afraid to do this prep you're trying to get all your excuses out of the box and they don't add up.

Keep bringing up the F2P based clan when there clearly was a offer to do f2p and you declined. 

Maybe if you wouldn't talk as much trash and accepted the F2P when you got the offer instead of flaming like a deluded social outcast.

If half our clan wakes up at 7:00 am in the morning they aren't going to spend their time on a virtual game because one person is to afraid to set the date/time on a fair time for both.

We gave you the 2 weeks (EVEN MORE) since you wanted monday we wanted friday, 5:00 est start as you asked, 2 weeks as you asked. Friday instead of monday, I don't get your part on why everybody is off work/school when we ask for a friday you asked for a monday. You're legit so afraid to do this prep you're trying to get all your excuses ready.

Keep bringing up the F2P based clan when there clearly was a offer to do f2p and you declined.

Irrelevant, nobody offered a F2P event. You got dicked in a mini, felt bad over losing, so you P2P declared. There were people there who weren't even in Judgement who said that nobody even offered a F2P event. So, less excuses, please. You didn't have to try and get a F2P mini with us, that was your choice. We don't go to a P2P clan and ask for a P2P event when we're F2P based, that's cauliflower. 

Irrelevant, nobody offered a F2P event. You got dicked in a mini, felt bad over losing, so you P2P declared. There were people there who weren't even in Judgement who said that nobody even offered a F2P event. So, less excuses, please.

Lmfao we gave you a F2P prep right after that mini and you declined instantly saying we " you guys can't pull". Cream maul and Zeppke both asked several times for a F2P prep when our members wanted to prep you after that mini. Since you got so extremely cocky about that mini and start flaming us for asking for a P2P mini after we decided to make the prep declare in our adventage.

You obviously would jump into denial and claim we never asked when you weren't even there and your clan consists out of disabled monkey's.

Its hard to find out if your clan is F2P based when you don't even have a ML, you call us a immature when we legit sat there offering you F2P, gave you your 2 weeks,gave you your time of massing.

The only thing we didn't agree with was your logic on doing it on monday because people are "off work and out of school" when we asked for a friday.

27e415c079f5f9ceca7b2a526f4a3b10.png

If you're afraid just tell me right now man, because you're legit being cauliflower and ignorant. 

Lmfao we gave you a F2P prep right after that mini and you declined instantly saying we " you guys can't pull". Cream maul and Zeppke both asked several times for a F2P prep when our members wanted to prep you after that mini. Since you got so extremely cocky about that mini and start flaming us for asking for a P2P mini after we decided to make the prep declare in our adventage.

You obviously would jump into denial and claim we never asked when you weren't even there and your clan consists out of disabled monkey's.

Its hard to find out if your clan is F2P based when you don't even have a ML, you call us a immature when we legit sat there offering you F2P, gave you your 2 weeks,gave you your time of massing.

The only thing we didn't agree with was your logic on doing it on monday because people are "off work and out of school" when we asked for a friday.

If you're afraid just tell me right now man, because you're legit being cauliflower and ignorant. 

Ur full or bullbrown sticky stuff lad stop talking brown sticky stuff already u rando

You realize the people who go to lavas in our clan have 80 range 80 str and no DT done? Like I told you fucks in TS, there's MAYBE 6 or 7 people in our clan that are P2P ready by the time you want your prep. Just because they're in a members world pking at lavas doesn't mean they've got the brown sticky stuff they need to do a P2P prep.

That makes you cauliflower and ignorant.

You realize the people who go to lavas in our clan have 80 range 80 str and no DT done? Like I told you fucks in TS, there's MAYBE 6 or 7 people in our clan that are P2P ready by the time you want your prep. Just because they're in a members world pking at lavas doesn't mean they've got the brown sticky stuff they need to do a P2P prep.

That makes you cauliflower and ignorant.

Once again you ignore everything I said and take everything out on the picture i've posted which was there to prove your clan does do P2P. I didn't claim anything with that picture besides proving that you're trying to make up mad excuses for trying to avoid doing this P2P prep.

Once again you ignore everything I said and take everything out on the picture i've posted which was there to prove your clan does do P2P. I didn't claim anything with that picture besides proving that you're trying to make up mad excuses for trying to avoid doing this P2P prep.

I ignored you because nothing you say made any sense. As per this post, it still doesn't make sense. "Take everything out on the picture I've posted which was there to prove your clan does P2P." Yes, they go nigrange people at lavas. If that's what you consider P2P, then you are more cauliflower than I thought.

"I didn't claim anything with that picture"

"Take everything out on the picture I've posted which was there to PROVE your clan does do P2P."

So you were claiming that we do P2P... You went to make this post to try and show you don't contradict yourself, and in the process, contradicted yourself. God bless.

I ignored you because nothing you say made any sense. As per this post, it still doesn't make sense. "Take everything out on the picture I've posted which was there to prove your clan does P2P." Yes, they go nigrange people at lavas. If that's what you consider P2P, then you are more cauliflower than I thought.

"I didn't claim anything with that picture"

"Take everything out on the picture I've posted which was there to PROVE your clan does do P2P."

So you were claiming that we do P2P... You went to make this post to try and show you don't contradict yourself, and in the process, contradicted yourself. God bless.

And yet you still didn't reply towards monday/friday. You say I don't make sense even tho you tell me that you can't prep on friday but you can prep on monday because people are out of school / off work?

For godsake can you please stop the excuses and accept your 2 weeks you ignorant spastic, you're ignoring everything related to the prep.

And yet you still didn't reply towards monday/friday. You say I don't make sense even tho you tell me that you can't prep on friday but you can prep on monday because people are out of school / off work?

For godsake can you please stop the excuses and accept your 2 weeks you ignorant spastic, you're ignoring everything related to the prep.

Read the counter declare, there's a thread specifically for what your looking for. Also, there's another post on this thread that explains why we want it then, don't be so cauliflower please.

Why do you get to bitch and moan about the time, but we don't get to say anything about the fact you're declaring a P2P based clan on a F2P based clan? You have double standards and make no sense.

"Here, we'll tell you what we get to bitch about but you don't get to say anything. Because if you do you're making excuses you ignorant spastics."

~ Zed 2k15

Read the counter declare, there's a thread specifically for what your looking for. Also, there's another post on this thread that explains why we want it then, don't be so cauliflower please.

Why do you get to bitch and moan about the time, but we don't get to say anything about the fact you're declaring a P2P based clan on a F2P based clan? You have double standards and make no sense. "Here, we'll tell you what we get to bitch about but you don't get to say anything. Because if you do you're making excuses you ignorant spastics."

Your explanation for monday was: "we're off school/work on monday", if your ranks are to disabled to accept when we give them F2P and cry when we declare on our adventage you're honestly the most ignorant bunch of spastics to have ever exist. 

We didn't complain about the time did we? Pretty sure we agreed on 4;30 est mass. The only think we asked from your counter declaration is to move it to friday because your reason for monday is just complete bullbrown sticky stuff and you trying to avoid this prep. 

How can we once again know you're F2P based if you don't even have a ML. According to your forum activity and several of your members monday is worse for you than friday. 

Can you accept 4:30 EST mass 19 sept (you clearly need that 2 weeks of therapy). We will give you your F2P prep after our P2P. And I don't have acces to Eternal RS, he went off after he realised he was dealing with the new ignorant steven hawkins.

I didn't even read it again. You were a hypocrite before, you're a hypocrite now, and I don't see the cycle breaking anytime soon.

I did see one little diamond in the rough, though... This brown sticky stuff had me laughing,

How can we once again know you're F2P based if you don't even have a ML. 

Thanks for providing me with comedic relief in a time where the person I'm dealing with can't seem to break free of his own ego, it's really depressing.