Declaration system

Zed_

@@DNYS all your replies to him are you saying he's dumb and doesn't make sense even tho he asked a specific question which honestly got me wondering aswell. I will repeat the question since you're just trying to get people involved into helping you dig yourself out of the hole you just created by a terrible excuse attempt on why you don't want to prep.

"Why do you want it on monday instead of friday" I agree 100% with @@Zed_ that school/work is a terrible excuse.

Few things that are bothering me aswell is:

1. You claim to be F2P based and that your clan isn't ready for P2P so you need 2 weeks, even tho you don't have a ML to prove this.

2. You're asking for 4 things and you say he has double standards?

3. You continue to ignore several questions/statement and only reply on the ones that have nothing to do with a prep.

4. You said they never asked you for a F2P prep even tho I was in TS and Zeppke clearly told the members to ask for a F2P prep vs you.

5. You declined the prep offer at first and decided to go into a debate about the ingame stuff said that day even tho you weren't there? And than you come back saying you do want a prep with a ridiculous date and delay.

Go home little guy, your opinion isn't needed here. Zed & I have plenty of them already.

basically please just grow up judgement isnt ready for p2p if you want to feel good and smack a clan with 40/50 atck then okay, if not I will be glad to work something out on irc for a prep in the future. I'm sorry my clan flamed you because of a mini, with that being said be the bigger clan and let it go, thank you.

Go home little guy, your opinion isn't needed here. Zed & I have plenty of them already.

Most of that were pure facts lmfao. We're legit trying to give you a fair prep by giving you your 2 week delay,time,exception and a F2P prep after since you're "F2P based".

But yet you still refuse every single offer we are giving you. I'm not going to prep you on some random week day without a reason. Unless you want to play the invite fest game which would work in my favour lmfao.

basically please just grow up judgement isnt ready for p2p if you want to feel good and smack a clan with 40/50 atck then okay, if not I will be glad to work something out on irc for a prep in the future. I'm sorry my clan flamed you because of a mini, with that being said be the bigger clan and let it go, thank you.

Thats so ironic lmfao, how many times did we try to contact you ingame/IRC and you were never on and you IRC is legit dead . You were flaming us for losing vs 40/50 attack F2P based accounts vs 60-75 attack with 52 pray P2P based accounts and now you're saying we can't do P2P after the amount of sht you talked about us in F2P? 

Be the bigger clan and accept you can't prep and let go, you're the ones that want this prep to continue without being able to do it so please for the love of god use your braincells.

PS; you were flaming us when we asked you for the F2P prep and didn't accept it lmfao god you should move along and accept you're legit mentally challenged.

Thats so ironic lmfao, how many times did we try to contact you ingame/IRC and you were never on and you IRC is legit dead . You were flaming us for losing vs 40/50 attack F2P based accounts vs 60-75 attack with 52 pray P2P based accounts and now you're saying we can't do P2P after the amount of sht you talked about us in F2P? 

Be the bigger clan and accept you can't prep and let go, you're the ones that want this prep to continue without being able to do it so please for the love of god use your braincells.

PS; you were flaming us when we asked you for the F2P prep and didn't accept it lmfao god you should move along and accept you're legit mentally challenged.

i never flame also i was never at the event similar to how dnys has no idea what was going on at all. I'm not on irc 24/7 just throw me a message or mention on sb if you want to arrange something.

Like i said if your trying to send a message because we flamed then okay, if not let it go.

i never flame also i was never at the event similar to how dnys has no idea what was going on at all. I'm not on irc 24/7 just throw me a message or mention on sb if you want to arrange something.

Like i said if your trying to send a message because we flamed then okay, if not let it go.

Prime what you're not realizing is what you will now, there is no negotiating with this guy. It's his way, or he throws a "deluded" temper tantrum. Don't bother, we'll get events with clans that aren't broccolied.

Basically, anyone but eternal.

Lmfao, yet you're trying to tell me that we're in the wrong for declaring on you P2P when you weren't at the event and dont understand why we did it?

There is nothing to let go, we want this prep. Either way decline the prep / counter declare or accept 19 sept.

Prime what you're not realizing is what you will now, there is no negotiating with this guy. It's his way, or he throws a "deluded" temper tantrum. Don't bother, we'll get events with clans that aren't cauliflower.

Basically, anyone but eternal.

Ty we will declare on you every single month till you accept. :)

Lmfao, yet you're trying to tell me that we're in the wrong for declaring on you P2P when you weren't at the event and dont understand why we did it?

There is nothing to let go, we want this prep. Either way decline the prep / counter declare or accept 19 sept.

did i say you were in the wrong haha, i understand why you did it, take the prep win lol i could care less about a win on sharkbrew  :mellow: no point in talking to you, gl with you clan  :)

Because you can't accept a friday because somehow your clan is at work/school and not on monday? 

Yeh query a OP+ in #eternal because your clan doesn't know how to use IRC we can't query any of your deluded ranks lmfao.

Come back when you're able to setup a prep you deluded spastic.

If you're in college you can have fridays off, same with work lol. js