Declaration system

Zed_

I didn't even read it again. You were a hypocrite before, you're a hypocrite now, and I don't see the cycle breaking anytime soon.

I did see one little diamond in the rough, though... This brown sticky stuff had me laughing,

Thanks for providing me with comedic relief in a time where the person I'm dealing with can't seem to break free of his own ego, it's really depressing.

I laugh at how hard you try to avoid this prep, just because you say you're F2P based doesnt mean you aren't able to do P2P which is what you're saying right now. Without a ML we don't know if you are trying to avoid doing P2P because you're legit awful at it (my thoughs tbh) or if you don't meet the requirments to do P2P. 

Once again you ignore monday/friday question stay ignorant, I'm wondering who made your clan into a clan dedicated to sharkbrew why else would you be a rank lmfao!

50 replies later still didn't answer on why he wants to do a prep on monday instead of friday stay deluded.

50 replies later still didn't answer on why he wants to do a prep on monday instead of friday stay deluded.

Here you go, I don't quite understand how you missed this...

4:30 PM mass 5:00 PM on the 15th is a day that we don't have anything scheduled & when our clan is off work and is out of school. 

Now, in terms of you trying to reply and say something cauliflower, I'm going to tell you that this day is a day when we can do the preps & it will work for us. Before you say anything, let me quote you when you said something about you declaring on us P2P for your "advantage."

... after we decided to make the prep declare in our adventage.

So, why can't we schedule a day that works for us, but you get to P2P declare on us to get an advantage that works for you? Again, more double standards.

You're truly clueless.

Here you go, I don't quite understand how you missed this...

Now, in terms of you trying to reply and say something cauliflower, I'm going to tell you that this day is a day when we can do the preps & it will work for us. Before you say anything, let me quote you when you said something about you declaring on us P2P for your "advantage."

So, why can't we schedule a day that works for us, but you get to P2P declare on us to get an advantage that works for you? Again, more double standards.

You're truly clueless.

Because we gave you the option to have it in your adventage and you declined lmfao? You're asking for a 2 week delay, you're asking to get the time changed and you're asking to get the day changed  + you wanted a +1 exception, we gave you everything besides the day.

You can't really talk about double standards lmfao. You're truly in need for new excuses.

Btw you wanted 4 things, we gave you 3 even tho the prep style isn't debatable thats still 2-3 which means you're the one asking for more.

Still waiting on that valid reason why you want it to monday instead of friday since off school/work doesn't make sense.

can you handicapped children take this to pm/irc

giphy.gif

Because we gave you the option to have it in your adventage and you declined lmfao? You're asking for a 2 week delay, you're asking to get the time changed and you're asking to get the day changed  + you wanted a +1 exception, we gave you everything besides the day.

You can't really talk about double standards lmfao. You're truly in need for new excuses.

Btw you wanted 4 things, we gave you 3 even tho the prep style isn't debatable thats still 2-3 which means you're the one asking for more.

Still waiting on that valid reason why you want it to monday instead of friday since off school/work doesn't make sense.

lSFnxZY.png

Someone else can deal with you, you've gone off the deep end lmao.

@@Ari I'm handing this one off to you, enjoy.

giphy.gif

lSFnxZY.png

Someone else can deal with you, you've gone off the deep end lmao.

Yeh your clan will be easy, only a clan that will close in a month would give a deluded moron like you a rank. You still struggle on answering why you want monday instead of friday is that so hard for you?? You wouldn't reply because you finally realised how dumb this attempt on making us decline the prep was.

Yeh your clan will be easy, only a clan that will close in a month would give a deluded moron like you a rank. You still struggle on answering why you want monday instead of friday is that so hard for you?? You wouldn't reply because you finally realised how dumb this attempt on making us decline the prep was.

Lol post count now, you're making yourself look ridiculous.

just f2p prep and get it done with. p2p preps require gear, stats, and quests that most lpcs don't have, sucks for p2p based lpcs but w/e. idk what this scheduling bullbrown sticky stuff is, but i guarantee both clans can mutually agree on some day and time where they have enough ppl that can be on for them to feel comfortable with a prep. i dont get why you would feel obligated to use the declare/counterdeclare sharkbrew system and force yourself to abide by those rules when you can just talk it out in irc. 

just f2p prep and get it done with. p2p preps require gear, stats, and quests that most lpcs don't have, sucks for p2p based lpcs but w/e. idk what this scheduling bullbrown sticky stuff is, but i guarantee both clans can mutually agree on some day and time where they have enough ppl that can be on for them to feel comfortable with a prep. i dont get why you would feel obligated to use the declare/counterdeclare sharkbrew system and force yourself to abide by those rules when you can just talk it out in irc.

Because that requires logic, and Zed had thrown all of it out the window.

Lol post count now, you're making yourself look ridiculous.

Because you can't accept a friday because somehow your clan is at work/school and not on monday? 

Yeh query a OP+ in #eternal because your clan doesn't know how to use IRC we can't query any of your deluded ranks lmfao.

Come back when you're able to setup a prep you deluded spastic.

@@DNYS all your replies to him are you saying he's dumb and doesn't make sense even tho he asked a specific question which honestly got me wondering aswell. I will repeat the question since you're just trying to get people involved into helping you dig yourself out of the hole you just created by a terrible excuse attempt on why you don't want to prep.

"Why do you want it on monday instead of friday" I agree 100% with @@Zed_ that school/work is a terrible excuse.

The prep will start at around 11 PM GMT and since their clan is heavily GMT based and none of them dropped out its personal preferences that they do not prep that late if they have to wake up early. I highly doubt more people are off school/work on a monday than a friday lol...

Few things that are bothering me aswell is:

1. You claim to be F2P based and that your clan isn't ready for P2P so you need 2 weeks, even tho you don't have a ML to prove this.

2. You're asking for 4 things and you say he has double standards?

3. You continue to ignore several questions/statement and only reply on the ones that have nothing to do with a prep.

4. You said they never asked you for a F2P prep even tho I was in TS and Zeppke clearly told the members to ask for a F2P prep vs you.

5. You declined the prep offer at first and decided to go into a debate about the ingame stuff said that day even tho you weren't there? And than you come back saying you do want a prep with a ridiculous date and delay.

6. You're the only one embarrasing yourself since you're the one attempting to cancel the prep.

Because you can't accept a friday because somehow your clan is at work/school and not on monday? 

Yeh query a OP+ in #eternal because your clan doesn't know how to use IRC we can't query any of your deluded ranks lmfao.

Come back when you're able to setup a prep you deluded spastic.

You've literally used "deluded spastic" 500 times. You need new content.