Sovereign Fullout vs RT+Doom/AAO

Slavemaster420

We weren't with Rt we were planning on bsing them, also we were planning on bsing you and we did.

that's what we were doing rofl, we had like 6-7 doom kids falled in on RT just bsing their leader.

Thanks for the shoutout though SV, and you forgot to mention how many clans you had with u lmao.

How come you guys give RT fullouts but don't give us preps? And just because there are 3 cauliflower doom members with RT doesn't mean Doom was there. And you're not slumping us at all lmao. Actually i think you're slumping besides your pulls of random people from world 8 yall got nothing, no quality, you need to ts leak to even compete....once those randoms you guys recruit see what real quality is they will leave you guys to join a clan with actual quality. Stay ez.

How come you guys give RT fullouts but don't give us preps? And just because there are 3 cauliflower doom members with RT doesn't mean Doom was there. And you're not slumping us at all lmao. Actually i think you're slumping besides your pulls of random people from world 8 yall got nothing, no quality, you need to ts leak to even compete....once those randoms you guys recruit see what real quality is they will leave you guys to join a clan with actual quality. Stay ez.

your gonna starve for action, and on the weekend your gonna constantly get camped and hit by us...

trust me mate, you wont have fun. ask olympus 

what did i just read lol

@@tribal you're a fucking tomato how do you go from being wildy kings to even considering you're on sv's level, know your place and stfu

thanks for the +1 and see you later today

God bless, you must be a experinced member or something lmfao