Dome

Ash

He goes to bed at 9 lmao his dad is still in charge of him and he's scared to confront his parents about suckin dick

I've been going and staying out every weekend since i've started work whilst you sit here trying to cosplaying a helium balloon and pretend you're some hardcore squeeker, and my parents already know I'm bi lol...

Stay easy justin bieber wannabe.

I've been going and staying out every weekend since i've started work whilst you sit here trying to cosplaying a helium balloon and pretend you're some hardcore squeeker, and my parents already know I'm bi lol...Stay easy justin bieber wannabe.

Yep bro you keep on sucking dick

I've been going and staying out every weekend since i've started work whilst you sit here trying to cosplaying a helium balloon and pretend you're some hardcore squeeker, and my parents already know I'm bi lol...

Stay easy justin bieber wannabe.

KO tbh

@@ultama please don't tell me that little mouse squeaking in the background was ash lmfao!!11

and he thinks he is a ragger lu0l0lk0lk00-l0l0l0

Yeah @@Tribey0 that's ash lmfao he was born with an usually high amount of helium in his lungs.

Yep bro you keep on sucking dick

Didn't you try and brag that you licked some girl out like kid you were like 15 and speak like a dog whistle the only thing you licked out was the inside of a helium balloon.

Yeah @@Tribey0 that's ash lmfao he was born with an usually high amount of helium in his lungs.

Didn't you try and brag that you licked some girl out like kid you were like 15 and speak like a dog whistle the only thing you licked out was the inside of a helium balloon.

Lmfao he was probably playing with his dolls again

• 4 weeks later...