Who Will Win the Rivalry?

Persian Tom

Who Will Win  

349 members have voted

1. 1. Which Clan Will win the Rivalry?

• Doom
    • Sovereign

l0l what? your clan slumped from the middle of july until now, we let off the pressure and you rebuilt to 50 pulls we're still far ahead lmfao. Eop doesn't carry sv bro like i said we have shared members who chose to join sv because they had friends here, we have 2 invites just like your clan has 4 cp invites nobody gives a fuck.

Funny how your brown sticky stuff talking went from "sv sucks so bad lmfao hype clan will close at the end of summer" to false claims like "we'll get #1 soon!"

First off, before sv were even open we were pulling 40 pulls every week lol. How can you say u slumped us to 40 pulls when we started with 40 pulls, sv logic is trash. Let's not forget the 20+ eop invites every trip of yours. If eop didn't come you'd be sitting at #4 lmao. Ur clan sucks w/o invites, simple as that.

First off, before sv were even open we were pulling 40 pulls every week lol. How can you say u slumped us to 40 pulls when we started with 40 pulls, sv logic is trash. Let's not forget the 20+ eop invites every trip of yours. If eop didn't come you'd be sitting at #4 lmao. Ur clan sucks w/o invites, simple as that.

You are clueless..

we have 2 invites lmfao explain how we'd be #4 without them. 

I voted sovereign, let's see where this is going.

tumblr_ndpcnm2yLA1qdbsj8o1_500.gif

"I say fuck the shine bitch I grind" - Yung Lean

SV will most definitely win the rivalry. Just a matter of time before Doom ranks see themselves unable to recover from another random act of betrayal within their rank structure..