Who Will Win the Rivalry?

Persian Tom

Who Will Win  

349 members have voted

1. 1. Which Clan Will win the Rivalry?

• Doom
    • Sovereign

I believe SV have the upper hand, it is nice to see Doom holding it down though, pretty good rivalry, will be cool to see how the following months turn out as SV do pull more in the wild and are currently 4-1 in preps i believe.

Everyone knows here that SV are probably the most hated clan on sharkbrew so this poll is pretty much pointless since anyone with a neutral perspective will go with Doom since they're more respectful.

TLDR; Pointless as fuck poll.

This.

Enyoy your time pulling more broccolis and winning this useless poll.

I had a good laugh reading your scout channel log yesterday.

they closed, i dont see ur point

What do you know? Your 2k15 private server clan mass kicked the SV members cause they cant handle brown sticky stuff.

This.

Enyoy your time pulling more broccolis and winning this useless poll.

I had a good laugh reading your scout channel log yesterday.

What do you know? Your 2k15 private server clan mass kicked the SV members cause they cant handle brown sticky stuff.

Garbage doesn't belong inside a house, it belongs in a tip

they closed, i dont see ur point

lmfao ur so dumb, fkn hindu

its funny u sayin sv closed

mm closed, tlp closed, foe closed, eop closed, rd closed

dosent change the fact that sv dicked all of u bundle of twigsgots

edit: tlp closed before the fun started lmfao

lmfao ur so dumb, fkn hindu

its funny u sayin sv closed

mm closed, tlp closed, foe closed, eop closed, rd closed

dosent change the fact that sv dicked all of u bundle of twigsgots

edit: tlp closed before the fun started lmfao

Lol @ How religion has anything to do with runescape u 4ner. Ps. im not hindu

Sv was irrelevant while all of the clans you just mentioned were open, and are just as irrelevant now as an LPC.

ur clan couldnt compete with MM or TLP or FO, you gave EoP a hard time by ddosing the brown sticky stuff out of them and same with RD where u got dicked in a fullout @ Dareyak

Btw I was in Sv at the time so i know, cause i left straight after that.

tlp private server prods lmfao!

Ah no you are mistaken. TLP does not support rejects doxing over a mmorpg. You had your choice lad, no need to trash talk.

On topic tho : I would like to see the clan winning that is more likely to move up to hpc, which is unlikely for both now that Tripluh got auto-elder in CP probably for keeping SV in the LPC scene and bringing members over ;)

tlp private server prods lmfao!

Ah no you are mistaken. TLP does not support rejects doxing over a mmorpg. You had your choice lad, no need to trash talk.

On topic tho : I would like to see the clan winning that is more likely to move up to hpc, which is unlikely for both now that Tripluh got auto-elder in CP probably for keeping SV in the LPC scene and bringing members over ;)

The fact people say that Dooms leadership is more stable is a joke in itself.

I think it will be a close rivalry but it just depends on which leadership implodes first.

Probably true, althought Doom's leadership is more like alot of friends than *you do this and you do this.* 

seems like doom's internal drama took a toll on them in the past so for that reason i'll go with fv

Actually, Prev Zenith closed because leaders/ranks had IRL situations. Logan and Armin both had full time jobs/school and Hormone was in school aswell. You also can't forget we have ranks that weren't even in Zenith @@Remy for example.