Who Will Win the Rivalry?

Persian Tom

Who Will Win  

349 members have voted

1. 1. Which Clan Will win the Rivalry?

• Doom
    • Sovereign

I believe SV have the upper hand, it is nice to see Doom holding it down though, pretty good rivalry, will be cool to see how the following months turn out as SV do pull more in the wild and are currently 4-1 in preps i believe.

Everyone knows here that SV are probably the most hated clan on sharkbrew so this poll is pretty much pointless since anyone with a neutral perspective will go with Doom since they're more respectful.

TLDR; Pointless as fuck poll.

i think doom can slug it out with sv, the sv hype will die. the pulls will get smaller and if doom can stick it out and keep pulling 50+ they will win. but right now.... Sv is winning due to the difference in pulls not in quality.

i voted doom. 

Why do people keep saying sv is a hype clan? Plus it's 4-1 in preps we have better quality l0000000000l

@I_Robust_I Summer's over and we're still pulling 70, we hyped up one weekend to pull 90, we've been pulling 65-75 for the past 2 months

Olympus was the #1 clan by far before sv showed up, nobody could touch you, sv ended that real quick. 

@anybody saying sv will "close again" we closed once in 3 years broccoli zenith closed 12x in the 2 years history repeats itself