Final Ownage Elite Saturday F2P Trip 19th September | TLP down again... |

holydreams

Idk why people say CP was #1 lol, granted they had the highest pull, but they spent majority of their time in singles & gettin fucked up by multiple clans.

Wouldnt fight eop 1v1 while they were up 15...

AND they started their trip with +30 on every1 else..

what lol? we dominated everything.. we even bullied your clan lmfao at these clusters lmfao http://cp-rs.com/forums/index.php?/topic/34162-cp-holding-the-throne-once-again-ft-all/

blame your brown sticky stuffty ranks about not fighting us, you were at gdz but your ranks sent 20 mains to dwarfs to snipe us lmfao. but ye youre probably the most brainwashed eop member.

gz on #5 though eop.

what lol? we dominated everything.. we even bullied your clan lmfao at these clusters lmfao http://cp-rs.com/forums/index.php?/topic/34162-cp-holding-the-throne-once-again-ft-all/

blame your brown sticky stuffty ranks about not fighting us, you were at gdz but your ranks sent 20 mains to dwarfs to snipe us lmfao. but ye youre probably the most brainwashed eop member.

gz on #5 though eop.

I think you and i both know that CP would get smashed (matched opts) by any current HPC in the wildy lol. 

AND would get smashed up 10-20 by certain HPCs..

Theres a reason why your brown sticky stuff clan always relies on non-multi areas lmfao

Your quality is so brown sticky stuff that even though you pull like 20-30 more than everyone else right now, you are still hardly doing any damage rofl.

Hopefully those lpcs are there to carry you for a lil bit longer, i like laughing at your topics.-

I think you and i both know that CP would get smashed (matched opts) by any current HPC in the wildy lol. 

AND would get smashed up 10-20 by certain HPCs..

Theres a reason why your brown sticky stuff clan always relies on non-multi areas lmfao

Your quality is so brown sticky stuff that even though you pull like 20-30 more than everyone else right now, you are still hardly doing any damage rofl.

Hopefully those lpcs are there to carry you for a lil bit longer, i like laughing at your topics.-

i dont recall cp losing a matched fight in f2p wildy for a while now lmfao

non multi area? our fights vs foe and clusters were in multi.. we hit your trash clan in single bcuz you crashed our fight vs foe lmfa0 kyp

lpc? they are from mpcs and they can multi clan. they chose to join cp over your brown sticky stuff clan lmfao try not to crash the big boys clans cp/tlp/foe and stick to fighting lilguys like rd and supremacy bro.