Doom's Sunday Trip - Ending Sv, Killing OP

Retard Army

salt levels are high

Why would i be salty? I'm not in either of these clans but this topic does show you guys beating SV but when they were low food, you guys pulled low today, were lobbied majority of the time as SV were chasing you were around so i don't see how i'd be salty lmao, if anything you should be salty considering you went from high council to begging to be into doom. congrats on member rank bro, took a good few months.

Was Fun :)

bruh if you think this brown sticky stuff is fun, you really need to join VT, our weekend trips are way more action packed then this. You'd be a good addition also, trust me its much more fun being in a clan with a real community rather then HPC kids who only come on for events 

@Moni 

bruh if you think this brown sticky stuff is fun, you really need to join VT, our weekend trips are way more action packed then this. You'd be a good addition also, trust me its much more fun being in a clan with a real community rather then HPC kids who only come on for events 

@Moni 

so what you're telling me is vt is a real clan and dome is not?

@Moni 

If you beat us at the upcoming prep I'll join VT ;) 

@Moni 

lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo