Duval's new clan "Storm"

Hormone

Lol sit in front of the class? Hahaha i invented the back of the class room gang. Smell? I shower 3 times a day. This actually was a team for more minis bc op lacks any type of event that doesnt involve from running from sv (down 5 pt matched opts) or listening to bvg scream at everyone and callin us all retards bc his map is upsudew down and doesnt notice it. Or the fact hunter wants to jump to conclusions and forced us to make it into a lpc. Duval is duval and velocity wasnt me it was ari. That potato masher boy closed it into doom when i was om vacation. Yo dude remedy was only semi known bc i made ur clan decent. I rathwr not b in a clan lead and main called by bvg and then tom valor is the back up caller. Talk brown sticky stuff all u want but at the end of the day its a video game. Oh and furious go eat ur cat <3 .

Enjoy boys :)

JmO7oxW.gif

@@Kanicus i didnt leave you. HUNTER made me leave bc he thought it was a clan and it was just a fun troll team that we got free forums for and i already owned the ts we are using from desire. its w/e idc tbh. i was tired of bvg and when tom called i either left the trip/event or muted him. "no offense to you tom bc ur a nice guy and a solid person" you just cant call yourself out of a wet box and a stick to push the flaps open with.