Svs Sunday Pk Trip

Droopy

next time lets fight a dwarves. 

Then we can kill all your level 50s and you won't sit there hugging single zone for 2 hours of the day.

The only reason OP didn't get absolutely wiped from the map is because you were hugging single and calling doom.

@@Droopy, idk how you can dare say I've changed then come posting this l0l.

You know SV is where you belong. SV made you.

next time lets fight a dwarves. 

Then we can kill all your level 50s and you won't sit there hugging single zone for 2 hours of the day.

The only reason OP didn't get absolutely wiped from the map is because you were hugging single and calling doom.

@@Droopy, idk how you can dare say I've changed then come posting this l0l.

You know SV is where you belong. SV made you.

we saw how many mains you had i saw that retired tber guy looking around person to person not being able to hit anyone. no thanks

we saw how many mains you had i saw that retired tber guy looking around person to person not being able to hit anyone. no thanks

I'm sick of clans complaining about mains. It's a part of pure clanning.

It's a part of the wild. It's a part of the game we play, get over it. Find a way to not be afraid to fight a clan because of "mains".

Every excuse you make is another setback. With that mindset, OP will never compete with SV in multi, or any clan on a larger scale. 

I'm sick of clans complaining about mains. It's a part of pure clanning.

It's a part of the wild. It's a part of the game we play, get over it. Find a way to not be afraid to fight a clan because of "mains".

Every excuse you make is another setback. With that mindset, OP will never compete with SV in multi, or any clan on a larger scale. 

basically your asking us to bring our mains vs yours lol. I'm sorry but we arent an ex-main clan we are a pure clan and want clean fights vs other pure clans only

basically your asking us to bring our mains vs yours lol. I'm sorry but we arent an ex-main clan we are a pure clan and want clean fights vs other pure clans only

Stfu you moron use your head we were 120s main clan.

c62d929d27548d9cc958738820ef58ba.png

because we only wanted to kill ur clan and no one else, its called focusing and we're gonna keep doing it. so you better have the tub of lube next to you for the next weekend

Yeah you have totally killed us.

because we only wanted to kill ur clan and no one else, its called focusing and we're gonna keep doing it. so you better have the tub of lube next to you for the next weekend

is is how your members really feel @@I_R0BUST_I we have leaks in  you we know exactly how you feel so coming on sharkbrew fronting is only going to make you slump harder than the first time you tried to fuck with us

You already know what were capable of, didn't you see what we did to your clan b4 we focused doom? nice chode