Sovereign Slams Olympus for 1hour straight

hit

Tbh was a fun fight was no reason for the flame. We had been the only two clans out there fighting and had fun. You called us pussies for being in singles. When we were at 12 wild in multi. You guys wanted the fight in higher levels due to your higher level invites from EoP. Personally I was camped for a majority of the trip. Fight was for the most part never matched. You always had a plus 10-15 on us which made for more fun for us, because of the fact that half of you main invites in EoP couldn't touch us. Would be fun to fight you when your pull was actually 60 without EoP. Hope to have more fun fights. No need to flame because who gives a brown sticky stuff it is a computer game and both sides had fun in that fight. Also the fact that you pulled a comment from a member that was probably just having a brown sticky stuffty time because he is new to the scene and does not understand that there was no other action out today.

I had fun and I know half of Sv is gonna go full broccoli and be like LOLOLO OP CLOSE OMFG SO BAD LAOLOLOL SV FOR WAY OUT.

it was a fun fight, thanks for the paragraph. I can garentee you that our pull wouldn't be 60 without eop, they really don't account for that many people. on the other hand, chemz, clappin, drunk were all on their hpc accounts, sniping our higher levels, it goes both ways.

im not saying "close omg u suck" but you really didn't win the fight, we outlasted and controlled the entire fight. how many times did you get pushed to single? how much of the fight were you 5 steps from single and half your clan was in single? how many times did we drag it further in multi and have to wait at least 2 minutes before you rerushed with 3/4+ opts when you got reduced to 35? a lot. aao sniped us, doom sniped us, xl sniped us, we're just the best.

Tbh was a fun fight was no reason for the flame. We had been the only two clans out there fighting and had fun. You called us pussies for being in singles. When we were at 12 wild in multi. You guys wanted the fight in higher levels due to your higher level invites from EoP. Personally I was camped for a majority of the trip. Fight was for the most part never matched. You always had a plus 10-15 on us which made for more fun for us, because of the fact that half of you main invites in EoP couldn't touch us. Would be fun to fight you when your pull was actually 60 without EoP. Hope to have more fun fights. No need to flame because who gives a brown sticky stuff it is a computer game and both sides had fun in that fight. Also the fact that you pulled a comment from a member that was probably just having a brown sticky stuffty time because he is new to the scene and does not understand that there was no other action out today.

I had fun and I know half of Sv is gonna go full broccoli and be like LOLOLO OP CLOSE OMFG SO BAD LAOLOLOL SV FOR WAY OUT.

we had no invites every person who came to our event has applied to our clan. but in op you had 30 randoms + you called vitality and doom to help you.

tumblr_lujcm8Ee3G1qhpehmo3_500.gif

Your clan literally hugged single the entire time, afraid to step away from single. 

It's literally the lowest you can go in the wild. Sitting there hugging singles while your opponent is in multi, waiting for you. But instead you wait until they walk up so you can get some irrelevant spam for your members to feel like they did something when in reality you did nothing but died. Everyone keeps saying "i got camped the entire time". What do you expect? To enter SV's wild and not die? lmao think again..

Olympus got put in the dirt and it doesn't even matter if people flame or not, the performance your clan showed today doesn't deserve any kind of glory. 

> Mass invite 20+ CP

> Mass invite 50's

> Sit in Level 13 half the fight

> Spam cauliflower brown sticky stuff in multi to look like you won when we go to c/a after slaying your clan for 30 minutes playing ping pong with you, singles, and multi

> Leave single only to get pushed back into single

> Deny everything that happened despite the proof