Storm vs Olympus (70s vs 90s)

Duval

using "stormed" like it's some sort of insult/victory declaration that has a synonymous meaning with "owned" is legit justin beiberworthy

I find it ironic how you only post negative things on every topic I or my clan makes, what you should be doing is worrying about yourself and not worrying about what we like to use as a clan to state we "owned" some one. In my opinion because we all have one. You should just stop making indirect flame posts to my clan. Even though your input on this matter means nothing to me or my staff, it would probably help in the anger issues you are currently experiencing. Please have a wonder day @@Furious I know I will :)

On topic :

Good Fight Olympus .

I find it ironic how you only post negative things on every topic I or my clan makes, what you should be doing is worrying about yourself and not worrying about what we like to use as a clan to state we "owned" some one. In my opinion because we all have one. You should just stop making indirect flame posts to my clan. Even though your input on this matter means nothing to me or my staff, it would probably help in the anger issues you are currently experiencing. Please have a wonder day @@Furious I know I will :)

On topic :

Good Fight Olympus .

?

im just here having a laugh

pls no talkerino about irony because it's ironic that you're telling me to worry about myself, but let's not even go there  ^__^

also, it's been 5 years and you still can't construct a comprehensible post/retort - i had to read over what you wrote twice because those periods and comma splices are killing me. i aint tryin to be a grammar nazi here or nething doe.

just saying ur brown sticky stuff's really hard to understand  :huh:

#getbricked

#chbricksquad