Vitality's Thursday Ft. OP,APEX,rT | LPC P2P Cluster

Zeke & Friends

yGkFRJx.jpg

Pulled 35 blood thirsty Vital Warriors for some P2P Action.

S/o to all the clans that came out today it was a nice LPC cluster for a little.

S/o to Olympus for crashing the pkri setup vs rT

S/o to Apex being the only "clan" to come out today with so many Zerks+for teaming up on us with Olympus.

oFK9Oye.png

We had a pkri setup with rT, on our way up we heard that Olympus hit rT before we could.

We didn't appreciate Olympus crashing our initial plans so we crashed the fight focusing Olympus from the north.

rT couldn't keep up and got cleared by Olympus making this a 1v1 fight Vitality vs Olympus.

A couple minutes into the fight Apex rushed us from the north making it 2v1 with us sandwiched in the middle.

We quickly pulled to singles sniping them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZJ4r_zwbX8&feature=youtu.be

(Waiting for another pov)

5EEQvle.png

N23LTkj.png

O5xfC4T.png

ZGTVuLG.png

We didn't get cleared. We saw that we were mainly being focused and re-postioned ourselves accordingly broccoli.

Yeah you re positioned yourself at lumbridge. Only reason you get focused like that is your broccoli leadership putting your clan in the worst possible situation.

Yeah you re positioned yourself at lumbridge. Only reason you get focused like that is your broccoli leadership putting your clan in the worst possible situation.

Worst possible situation? We basically cleared Olympus and then the Zerks hit us claiming a win.

Im gonna guess ur a brainwashed apex member? 

What is that exactly, get cleared and DDoS Teamspeaks?

Can't say I don't agree with you lol.

I hate ddosers and I'm 100% sure no one in my clan has access to a booter or even knows how to do that brown sticky stuff. I play this for the game, mostly the f2p aspect but I just started doing p2p because I got a new pure and its pretty fun. Its not us dude, one of your ranks came into our teamspeak and I tried to explain to him it wasn't... IDK why you guys keep saying that 

I hate ddosers and I'm 100% sure no one in my clan has access to a booter or even knows how to do that brown sticky stuff. I play this for the game, mostly the f2p aspect but I just started doing p2p because I got a new pure and its pretty fun. Its not us dude, one of your ranks came into our teamspeak and I tried to explain to him it wasn't... IDK why you guys keep saying that 

No point in explaining, they are brainwashed retards.